Black Guys: Do your friends know about your participation in this Lifestyle?

Everyone knows lol all my friends and coworkers know as well as my ******* lol. I know but I don’t like keeping secrets.

As for my friends my black male friends understand and I’ve definitely been able to organize gangbangs due to their curiousities.

As for my friends my black male friends understand and I’ve definitely been able to organize gangbangs due to their curiousities.

When you organize a gangbang, do the women ask you to do that or do you just do it without telling them what is going to happen?

I've told about three people so far.

1. Young (22) white girl -Thought it was weird (coming from someone who had a high sex drive and also fucked two brothers in an hour and neither knew about it)

2. Middle aged (40) white man - Thought I was awesome for participating in this lifestyle. He has similar philosophies like me such as dating and relationships.

3. Mature Latina woman (50) - She became more turned on and thought I was crazy after I sent her my verification link. She also mentioned how I'm very sexual.

Last edited:
My closest friends do, they think it's cool but are a bit too vanilla to try it out themselves, which sucks when trying to organize a GB lol

The majority of my friends do not know. They do know that I fuck mostly white women, from who I bring around and who they see me with. But they do not know the extent of it

Half of my friends are white ex- and current business clients. Only one has recently seen me with my young bitch and looked at me like WTF! Next time, he asked and I said she was an admirer and I couldn't help it. Of course, I wouldn't tell any of the rest.
Black friends would hate me if they knew. They are 'black only' men. My old man would have me secretly killed if he were alive. Only my granpa would tap me on my shoulder and say 'well done, *******, well done!'.
Now, do I care? Nope, I'm a bit of a mature guy. And if I were young again there is a lot of things I would do so much better and among them, white women again.

No. They would never understand.

This is fine with me as I'm not one to kiss and tell anyway. A huge kink for me is how private this lifestyle is with everyone involved, yknow what I mean?

It's like we stepped into a completely different world. It's quite arousing.

Back