Black guys, Do you enjoy being sucked by a white guy?

I think the original question needs to be reversed. A Black Bull is just getting the nutt and the pussy to which HE is entitled .Of course HE enjoys HIS status. No question about that. Maybe the question should be: "Do white guys (loosely interpreted) enjoy sucking a BLACK GUY?" . For me, the answer is emphatically YES!
I havent even gotten to worship a black gods bull cock yet and just the thought of it already sends me into instant orgasm

Woman's perspective. Its a real turn off for me. I'm into humiliation and degradation, but part of that comes from my lover being a 'real man'. Him being sucked off by another guy would immediately put him into bi, or bi-curious category for me, and that just isn't my thing.

Nothing against anyone who is into that of course.

It's not about being bi or gay it's about respect. Not all our Bulls let my husband show is ultimate submission to them but some do.
Many times the ones that do are more abusive and cruel then the ones we don't. they don't do it because they are bi. They need to totally break and degrade their white fuckmeat. We are also into bdsm and being humiliated and degraded. Believe me when you see your white hub and broken , humiliated and degraded and him crawling back and begging for more you will feel something very deep in you come forward. I was repulsed but my hand found my pussy and I came watching the first time it happened. Now I know we are meant for each other as we debase and degrade ourselves for Real Men, Black Men. They aren't bi they are taking the white husbands manhood away in from of his slut wife.,

With respect i think everyone is different about how it makes them feel. It may make you feel how you describe but for me it would not. I have plenty of ways of demeaning, humiliating and controlling my partner without being turned on by, or desiring to see, him suck someone elses cock,

I also dont debase or degrade myself - im getting pleasure from these sexual encounters, they are for my pleasure - and even if i were, it would not be because of any racial superiority themes. Finally, i dont call myself, or consider myself a 'slut wife'.

As per previous post, no problem with you enjoying all these things, this whole side of sexuality is wondeful because of the sheer range of desires people have. Its just not for me. It wouldnt make me feelmy lover is a real man because my partner sucks his dick. I cant think of many things that would dry me up quicker, to be honest

Back