Black guys, Do you enjoy being sucked by a white guy?

I wanna suck a huge black man with a 12 inch fat cock while wearing hotpink panties while a hot woman spanks me and laughs at my tiny one inch stub, i want a woman to be forceful and crude and tell me how worthless and wimpy i am and how "this is a real dick! a black mans dick! and you need to get on your knees whiteboy and suck him dry NOW!! you dickless loser!! then i want the black man to smack me in the face with his huge manhood while the girl is laughing at me!

These are not BULLS you posted here , A true bull is at least nine inches or better so dont get it twisted... black men dicks is more like it , every black just like some whites are not gifted , these guys might be good as lovers or fucking etc. and thats not bad but a true bull will take that ' HONEYPOT ' and send it to places that they [ white women ] didnt know exist. A TRUE BULL....

Well Stated!!!! I can talk to my dick eye to eye :)

I' M ONLY SAYING WHAT TRUE BULLS , I DIDNT MAKE THAT RULE , if you think your a bull then do what you do.... Bull on brother...

I understand that you are saying it and I am asking where did you get that stupid idea from or did you just pull it out of your ass?

I don't have a problem with you feeling secure about what you do and where you go either, nor that you believe yourself to be a bull.
What I do have a problem with is people inventing bullshit like claiming a Black man with an eight and three quarter inch dick isn't a "true bull" because his dick is a quarter inch shy of nine inches. That IS stupid.

...Although a lot of people are bound to confuse the two: being submissive with being a fag...

ESTEEMED Dsoul (BM Shango) : YOU have opened my eyes today , enlightened me, and I have suddenly taken notice of YOU. I knew it was strange that all these years serving BLACK MEN that I still have a man's ass- a virgin ass. Being an astute outside observer , YOU could define me better than I can define myself. Here I was thinking I was a fag, but I can extol, adulate, adore, and serve Black Men without necessarily being less than a man. This is quite an insight for me. We will be VERY LUCKY INDEED to have YOU in our country again soon.

That's a role most white bois ought to have. Although a lot of people are bound to confuse the two: being submissive with being a fag (not my desire to use this derogatory term on anyone, so pls bear with me), but there's a thin line that exists between the two.
if i like sucking black cock and taking it doggy style, but i stil llike pussy (even though my 5" pencil dick aint pleasing anyone) am i sub or gay

if i like sucking black cock and taking it doggy style, but i stil llike pussy (even though my 5" pencil dick aint pleasing anyone) am i sub or gay

I'll say you're sub, since you need a dominant bull to handle you. Whether you're gay ... more on the Bi side, I'll say. But that's my interpretation. Sexuality, the way I see it, is more of an individual thing.

I think the original question needs to be reversed. A Black Bull is just getting the nutt and the pussy to which HE is entitled .Of course HE enjoys HIS status. No question about that. Maybe the question should be: "Do white guys (loosely interpreted) enjoy sucking a BLACK GUY?" . For me, the answer is emphatically YES!
Yesss Yessss & Im Addicted to Blk Men With Awesome Big Fat Cocks

Back