Black Guys: Can you tell if a white woman is a secret bbc slut ?

adpet1001

Female
Gold Member
Since my gf's first bbc encounter last august, a black courier who comes to her place of work for a couple of years, has started flirting with her by saying "once you go black..." and "an extra large package for her" he has now asked to meet up with her.
so to all you bbc guys out there, is there a signal a white woman gives off, even in everyday life ?

Since my gf's first bbc encounter last august, a black courier who comes to her place of work for a couple of years, has started flirting with her by saying "once you go black..." and "an extra large package for her" he has now asked to meet up with her.
so to all you bbc guys out there, is there a signal a white woman gives off, even in everyday life ?

You have to look them deep in their eyes. ;) Then you see the answer. ;)

I won't know if there's an actual signal ... but I have noticed the way some women tend to let their eyes sweep a crowded room they're in, almost like they're searching for something, and then their eyes stop or flicker at me for just a brief moment. I too try to gaze back at them and sometimes they reply back ... Or they blush and try to look away.

Thanks for the insight, I'm sure her combination of knowingness and innocence is why she seems to be on black guys radars

Thanks for the insight, I'm sure her combination of knowingness and innocence is why she seems to be on black guys radars

For one thing, a lot of these women tend to frequent bars and hangout places where a lot of blacks would be spotted at. Either that, or they like being sly about what they want because they're surrounded by their friends and don't want to me made out too soon.

It can be tricky! some of them hide it good and you'd never know! and some like to flaunt it like the post of "white girls in clubs" Ive had both, the most suprising was a lady who works in the same office building as me, i seen her in the elevator pleanty times and would have never guessed, long story short after we got to talking and became friends she was/is one of my top married BBC sluts! , i would have never in a trillion years guessed!

So i guess it just all depends if they want you to know or not.........:blackgrimace:

sometimes you can tell like i saw this car full of white girls at the gas station listening to hardcore rap all of them were thick as fuck so you know they get hit on all the time by brothas so you just put 2 and 2 together so i spit my game at the finest one, got her number and the rest is history. you just have to read the signs if a white girl has black girlfriends things like that then she may be interested in black men.

In general, whitegirls love to dance and black guys love to dance and most whiteguys I believe think more like a job. It's something we have to do to but we hate it. That's me anyway.

Gentleman; Its all about the eyes , when you get that look from that white slut you know... she may be the cream of the crop but if she looks and looks then , We all know what time it is 'Gametime ' Its our swagg , mommy and daddy always told them not to , they just love what we do and what we stand for The eyes tell the whole story.........

plus if she ia a BBC slut , you will know off top when she doesnt contest to doing all the things that you want her to do... [ pssy tells the story ]

well she met up with him, and admitted he, in her words "is fucking huge" I asked" how do know?" she admitted that he had got his cock out in the car park and she gave him a blowjob

adpet, she is a true slut for BBC. i know because i married one! they can't keep their hands off if they get the chance. good girl you have there!

Reactions: wit
Back