Black guys and bum play

Lana uk

Female
Do you as a black male like when a female rims you or put a finger/toy in your ass?

I'm really curious because some of the black guys I've been with have this thing where they won't do it because it might be seen as being gay even though it won't leave the bedroom.

Is this a general consensus or just a few typical guys?

Any thoughts?

It's a weird thing.

I think guys should experience it more and get rid of the macho 'don't go near my ass' attitude.
Fair enough if you've tried it and didn't like it but if you've never tried it, what's holding you back? Are you scared?

Try a finger, vibe, small butt plug.

It's a weird thing.

I think guys should experience it more and get rid of the macho 'don't go near my ass' attitude.
Fair enough if you've tried it and didn't like it but if you've never tried it, what's holding you back? Are you scared?

Try a finger, vibe, small butt plug.
Nothing near my anus

You hit the nail squarely on its head. Guys, black or white, have a fear of anything getting near their anus. If something happens, even the slightest bit of accidental something, and they enjoy it, every alarm in the guy's macho attitude brain goes off. His fear of being or turning gay is that strong. Why is that? It's because they don't know what's happening. They don't their bodies. It's because they don't even know that they have a prostate, which is an essential part of their orgasm and pleasure. I'm thinking about men mostly under 45 as I write this, because about that age, many men are well-advanced in the inevitable, natural reduction of their testosterone levels, which peaked in their early twenties. They are experiencing diminished libido, and they might be having ED or other problems. Age 45 and up, and not performing to their satisfaction, off to the doctor they go. Doc orders the necessary tests, and the guys they find out -- very likely for the first time -- that they have a prostate, which likely would benefitted them/it, if it had been massaged at least occasionally.

Information among Gen-exers and Millenials is better, but the fearsome macho myth is a hard nut to crack. Guys simply refuse to like things that they think they shouldn't, especially as regards physical contact. That's what their fear tells them to do.
We know we have a prostate but why would you let some one penetrate your anus that's a no no for me

Do you as a black male like when a female rims you or put a finger/toy in your ass?

I'm really curious because some of the black guys I've been with have this thing where they won't do it because it might be seen as being gay even though it won't leave the bedroom.

Is this a general consensus or just a few typical guys?

Any thoughts?
I like it when my wife sticks a finger in it make me last longer.

Gosh, I am suprised. I have had 3 black lovers and it drove them all wild. I will have to be careful in the future!

My bull would always tounge my asshole he loved it.As far as me playing with his I got very close to it and he never indicated it was an issue but I wasn't trying to put anything in his ass it was more of my mouth getting close to it.That happens when you get into real kinky positions when sucking cock.

Back