Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

chucknoir

From
PA, US
I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

I, too, am curious to hear of this perspective. I do applaud you though, @chucknoir for asking a legitimate and well-thought-out question rather than many of the men on here looking to humiliate themselves. Look forward to these replies.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Personally I think the husband watching is a turn on....I look at it like he is watching me for some tips for his lady and may even learn to please his lady a little more just from watching us....though he may never match up I respect that he wants the best pleasure for his wife. Nothing wrong with him wanting to pound her at the same time even though he may never match up to myself

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Wow! Interesting take on this and thanks for the post. Sometimes you catch those marriage and personal photos in the background of amateur picture sets and it makes you wonder what type of life they have outside of the lifestyle. Also nice to see that for some black guys here it actually adds to their sexual excitement as well!

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.

White hubby here. Maybe I shouldn't be responding. Most of my wife's black lovers don't mind me watching and sometimes joining. For them they derive not only intense satisfaction from fucking a married white woman but also by taking her in front of her husband. They enjoy knowing they are giving her something her hubby can't. They also like showing me her pussy and ass after they pull out and asking me how I like being married to a white slut.

White hubby here. Maybe I shouldn't be responding. Most of my wife's black lovers don't mind me watching and sometimes joining. For them they derive not only intense satisfaction from fucking a married white woman but also by taking her in front of her husband. They enjoy knowing they are giving her something her hubby can't. They also like showing me her pussy and ass after they pull out and asking me how I like being married to a white slut.
To each's own. Some people love it. I get off to a white woman when I can have her to come over away from home and send her pussy back home, full of cum with some explaining to do. ;)

Last edited:
I understand a white dude wanting to watch, but it can come off as hella creepy without boundries established. If a dude wants to watch its one thing. But I am not comfortable with another dude working his ******* and looking at me.

I don't have any hate for gays, but that situation feels uncomfortable to me as a man.

I can see both sides of the coin. I can see why some guys would feel uncomfortable with having another guy present while they're with a woman. As for me, I have been hosting BBC parties for years. So it's very matter of fact for me to be in a setting where there are women getting fucked all over the place and other guys are standing around waiting their turn as well as the husbands watching their wives. You simply learn to block them out and focus on the women. Personally, I could care less what another man is doing as long as it's not directed towards me. I'll be the first to admit, my parties nor this lifestyle are for everyone. You have to be an extremely confident man to be able to handle your business with onlookers present. I can't tell you how many guys get 'stage fright' at my parties lol. I just accept the fact that some are simply not built for this life. It's all about staying in your lane and doing what you're comfortable with. If a woman you want to fuck wants her husband to be there and he wants to jerk off...if you're not comfortable with this...just move on to the next chick. It's not rocket science. What happens is that dudes get so pressed for the pussy that they agree to a situation even though that situation makes them uncomfortable. In my 15 years in this lifestyle I have never had a couple surprise me with her husband wanting to watch. They have always told me before things even got to that point. So for you guys that have a problem with it, you need to learn to just let that piece of pussy walk on by. But if you are going to be in this lifestyle and deal with married women whose husbands enjoy them being with black men, then be prepared to have him there watching. It goes with the territory. If this is not your thing then look for those women who are single or who are cheating on their husbands.

I don't mind it it's cool to me actually like him having some sort of control of the situation hell I don't even care if he joins in

Mixed feelings here. First off, I'm not a cuck. We personally think it's silly, but to each there own. I'm not a tiny dick white guy. Wife says I'm above average. I just love watching my wife get ultimate pleasure, weather it be from a true BBC, or another talented bi woman. If she is alone with another bi girl, I will give them privacy if the other girl requests it. If you are a guy, and going to be with my wife, I want to be there. I love to see the look on her face when you reach farther than I can. It's hot to watch. Now if you are an ABC (average black cock), and not a BBC, I don't care to watch. It's a color, AND size thing to me.

On the other hand, we got hit on by another white couple on a swing site. She only plays, and he watches? Felt kind of mixed feeling about that.;) (It doesn't matter, because like most, after a week of getting the wife all horned up texting back and forth, and sharing picts, she fell of the face of the earth like the rest.):unsure:

Also as an experienced bull, I agree with you 100%. You summed it up perfectly

Back