Black guy seeking women who are serious for erotic massage and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per above, serious women only who are willing to meet up with me in the UK. BBC virgins most welcome. I am 34 and very laid back. Private message me your email and I will get back to you. I am not into msn or yahoo messangers. Email addy and phone numbers to get this rolling. Dickson my huge snake is very hungry and needs feeding. What is worry is that he still might be growing. He loves cats for some odd reason. Thanks, Dee.

Attachments

• excited.jpg
    excited.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 28
  • seductionshorts.jpg
    seductionshorts.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 23
  • rearview.jpg
    rearview.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 21
As per above, serious women only who are willing to meet up with me in the UK. BBC virgins most welcome. I am 34 and very laid back. Private message me your email and I will get back to you. I am not into msn or yahoo messangers. Email addy and phone numbers to get this rolling. Dickson my huge snake is very hungry and needs feeding. What is worry is that he still might be growing. He loves cats for some odd reason. Thanks, Dee.
I'm Jeanne from UK.I'm South coast, Portsmouth/Southampton area, anytime you're cumin this way plz contact me...amelancholyman@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back