Black Guy preference

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
My GF gets hot thinking that black guys prefer white girls. I have told her that I have known black guys that ONLY have sex with white girls. She thinks that is super hot. I know that isn't necessarily true or prevalent but she thinks the idea is very hot.

Wonder two things.
1. How many of the black guys here prefer or limit themselves to white girls?
2. Do other white girls like the idea of a black guy they are with only being with white girls?

thanks

I love women period!! I've been with Asian, black, latina, and white women and had some great relationships but one fact remains that white women are definitely my favorite!!

see, That is precisely what she is commenting about. Black guy expecting / enjoying white girls that want or prefer BBC but then the black guy has not particular preference for white girls. She says she thinks that is kind of a turn off.

Come on its not a preferance its an easy option white women fall to there knees to get a piece of black meat they will do anything they surrender as they should but black women are not so stuck on it we already have it so more of a challenge

I am married to a Latin woman but I do fantasize about white woman I haven't been with one since I was 19 and now I'm 41,but white woman do get my dick hard that's why I am on this site I looking to fulfill this fantasy

Come on its not a preferance its an easy option white women fall to there knees to get a piece of black meat they will do anything they surrender as they should but black women are not so stuck on it we already have it so more of a challenge
You trying to tell me what is and isn't my preference?

It's a fallacy to think that white women who prefer black men are "easy" and "...fall to their knees to get a piece of black meat they will do anything they surrender...". Hell, only a very a very small percentage of white women have or will ever sleep with a black man. If white women were as easy as you ssy, then there wouldn't be so many black men here trying to hook up, they'd be out looking for the neighborhood slut.

ThankE="bm_from_southjersey, post: 687474, member: 13493"]It's a fallacy to think that white women who prefer black men are "easy" and "...fall to their knees to get a piece of black meat they will do anything they surrender...". Hell, only a very a very small percentage of white women have or will ever sleep with a black man. If white women were as easy as you ssy, then there wouldn't be so many black men here trying to hook up, they'd be out looking for the neighborhood slut.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

Reactions: a96
Coknees its not a preferance its an easy option white women fall to there knees to get a piece of black meat they will do anything they surrender as they should but black women are not so stuck on it we already have it so more of a challenge
Why is it so easy to white women to fall to theirs knees?

see, That is precisely what she is commenting about. Black guy expecting / enjoying white girls that want or prefer BBC but then the black guy has not particular preference for white girls. She says she thinks that is kind of a turn off.
that's kind of a limited perspective and a reach to say that's a turn off. black men have to be question whether or not some white women will even date us. a lot of white women have white husbands or enjoy all shades of men too so black guys expectations aren't for her to be bbc only but just open to bbc! for her to say that a black guy has to have a preference for white women only is so asinine!!

that's kind of a limited perspective and a reach to say that's a turn off. black men have to be question whether or not some white women will even date us. a lot of white women have white husbands or enjoy all shades of men too so black guys expectations aren't for her to be bbc only but just open to bbc! for her to say that a black guy has to have a preference for white women only is so asinine!!
Double standards

I find it kind of strange, going on almost 20 years ago, when I was in high school. Some white guys I hung around would mentioned particular white girls they knew were having sex with black guys, and they considered them dirty. Soiled or damaged. And they stress how they would never date them. But there was a twist... If she was passed around between white guys, she was considered a slut or easy... Which everyone wanted to get there turn. Now fast forward to the present day. White women sleeping with black men is a fetish or lifestyle which men support or want to see.

Back