Black guy looking for some Phat white booty in Columbus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site.. but I've heard many great things about it! I'm a young 22 year old, intelligent, and well endowed black male with a 9 inch thick BBC. I'm looking for a single white girl or a white girl in a relationship who's Craving for some black dick! It's very hard to find a worthy partner in this city, so I hope this site gives me the opportunity. I also have a facebook too, but will only disclose that to any girls that live close to me. Well you know what to do, hit me back and I look forward to speaking with all of you!

~phil

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site.. but I've heard many great things about it! I'm a young 22 year old, intelligent, and well endowed black male with a 9 inch thick BBC. I'm looking for a single white girl or a white girl in a relationship who's Craving for some black dick! It's very hard to find a worthy partner in this city, so I hope this site gives me the opportunity. I also have a facebook too, but will only disclose that to any girls that live close to me. Well you know what to do, hit me back and I look forward to speaking with all of you!

~phil
would you like to meet up in sandusky on friday nite?April 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back