Black Group

I am pretty new here. I have always wanted to be with a group of Black Guys. I would love to attend a party at a private home and when I arrive see that I am the only white woman in the room with a very large group of Black Guys. I am taken to a room and tied up and used for days.
Sounds like my wifes ideal night. She loves being tied up and treated like a fuck toy for big black dick

img_20140913_023654-jpg.440006

View attachment 403828 I am pretty new here. I have always wanted to be with a group of Black Guys. I would love to attend a party at a private home and when I arrive see that I am the only white woman in the room with a very large group of Black Guys. I am taken to a room and tied up and used for days.

If you're going to I'd suggest making sure you have one person there who won't be having sex for you, just looking out for you and if things get out of hand they can help you.
It can be difficult to communicate to everyone in the room if you don't like something that's going on, if you have one person whose just there to make sure they know you're happy with everyting that's happening to you you'll be better off. It's the best way to be safe while having rough sex, especially if you're going to be tied up or gagged, if there's someone right next to you tuned into your needs and not their own then you'll be perfectly safe.

If your fantasy literally happened like you imagine, you wouldn't be safe. There's no way of knowing with strangers, it takes planning and trust to put your body and mind at risk like that.
Not saying it's a bad idea but everyone involved has to be respectful. Rough and demening sex should always be role playing and just that. Outside of it there should be respect.

i've been with a group of black males several times now and on each occasion it was arranged by one of my lovers, so there was someone i knew and trusted and would be looking out for me.

having said that, at no time had i ever felt at risk or threatened. they were always very respectful and affectionate and very attuned to my needs and pleasuring me. can honestly say they made me feel like a queen.

i've actually felt more unsafe around white men (sorry if that sounds racist), as on a couple of occasions i've had patronising, semi-racist, remarks being made about me (i'm pakistani ethnic). no bigger turn off than being told i'm a "muslim whore for kafir dick", wide off the mark from what i like to hear when going at it.

I would love to attend a party at a private home and when I arrive see that I am the only white woman in the room with a very large group of Black Guys. I am taken to a room and tied up and used for days.

Been there, done that. Not for days, though. For hours? Yes. My husband is always there. Never have been afraid, but loved it every time.

Back