black female dom

*LOL* i love your sense of humor: "close your eyes and hope you are still maried next day", hehe.
But an honest question: Your profile says you are bisexual. Have you had any experiences with women so far?
Have you mentioned to your husband, you could imagine being with a woman, sexually?
I don't have any experience with women, outside of kissing, and I really consider myself straight. but I could be talked into it and I can see myself being able to enjoy it. women are awesome, soft and curvy and they smell so good I guess Im a straight bisexual? lol

member: 62324"]are there any out there who would enjoy smaking my white ass around if I could get up the nerve to talk hubby into watching?[/QUOTE]
are there any out there who would enjoy smaking my white ass around if I could get up the nerve to talk hubby into watching?
I would enjoy smacking that white ass around. The intensity of your hubby watching would only make me want to pleasure you that much more.

i understand you logik. So you want "to lead" your hubby into something you have to be "talked into". Who is that supposed to be? Your husband? i already hear you: "Oh hubby, wouldn`t it be nice to do some playful things? Let`s take another woman home to add to our excitement. Could you please talk me into that?" ;)
well, for right now, as usuaul, I don't know what I am talking about or what I want, lol

But seriously... to me it looks like you are a "normal" family, with the exception that you and your husband actually have sex once in a while. Which is good. However, i guess - and i may be wrong here -, you are not used to talking about this subject, are you?
absolutely not used to talking about the subject. With hubby, I talk nasty a lot, but as far as opening up in a public forum, yea, I think its pretty clear that Im just fumbling my way in the dark here.Im very clumsy at expressing my sexuality and its very awkward for mr to talk about it with anyone besides hubby.

my hubby has a leaders personality and is somewhat dom in bed, but as his wife, he loves me and thus it is far more likely to be making love. We get a little rough its a quicky.

Im easily the worst of the two about grabbing and talking dirty like a 14 y o boy, haha. I will say " thats what she said" 9 times out of 10 when it is one of us saying it. we will also have these filthy binner conversations and try to act normal when a waiter or waitress comes to the table, lol Im sure we get overheard a lot.

Im also the dirty one in public as far as whispering stuff in his ear, rubbing his cock with my foot under the table or taking off my undies and puutting them in his pocket. but all of this is meant to lead to an ass spanking or a rough session.

my hubby has a leaders personality and is somewhat dom in bed, but as his wife, he loves me and thus it is far more likely to be making love. We get a little rough its a quicky.

Im easily the worst of the two about grabbing and talking dirty like a 14 y o boy, haha. I will say " thats what she said" 9 times out of 10 when it is one of us saying it. we will also have these filthy binner conversations and try to act normal when a waiter or waitress comes to the table, lol Im sure we get overheard a lot.

Im also the dirty one in public as far as whispering stuff in his ear, rubbing his cock with my foot under the table or taking off my undies and puutting them in his pocket. but all of this is meant to lead to an ass spanking or a rough session.

You are such a good wife. In terms of nasty, i can match and beat yours. We would be competing to the point where we would be fucking in public constantly.

It can be difficult to switch gears and be rough with someone you love. That is one of the many reasons to have someone else involved. One way to gently move him in the direction you want to go would be a swingers' club or website. It is a lot of fun to be a fly on the wall and point out people you find attractive. If every man you point out is black, he might get the idea. :)

ha, I have no idea. Maybe he will get turned on while watching me get used by eomeone with black skin and I can say " ya know, maybe we should try a black man sometime, and close my eyes and hope I am still married the next day.
If it doesn't work I'd love to be your cuckold

Last edited by a moderator:
Back