Black exclusive cuckold

I have an incredibly strong desire to be a cuckold and find a partner to share a caring, loving, experimenting and long-term cuckold relationship. However, I only desire to be a cuck to a white female who likes big black men and this has been the case for a number of years.

The thought of being a cuck to a girl who fucks white men is absolutely a turn-off and does nothing for me sexually. So although I'm a cuck I'm also a cuck who is black exclusive, and I would like to know if there are other cucks who feel the same.

And as a black exclusive cuck it goes without saying that I'm looking for a partner who is black exclusive. Do other cucks have this strong desire. It just seems so natural to me and my sexuality.
W

I have an incredibly strong desire to be a cuckold and find a partner to share a caring, loving, experimenting and long-term cuckold relationship. However, I only desire to be a cuck to a white female who likes big black men and this has been the case for a number of years.

The thought of being a cuck to a girl who fucks white men is absolutely a turn-off and does nothing for me sexually. So although I'm a cuck I'm also a cuck who is black exclusive, and I would like to know if there are other cucks who feel the same.

And as a black exclusive cuck it goes without saying that I'm looking for a partner who is black exclusive. Do other cucks have this strong desire. It just seems so natural to me and my sexuality.
W
I have exactly the same desire but have been unable to get my wife to go black yet.

Such women don't write such on their foreheads for you to spot easy. What you need to do is first get a woman, then start right away to coach and suggest to her what you desire.

Such women don't write such on their foreheads for you to spot easy. What you need to do is first get a woman, then start right away to coach and suggest to her what you desire.
I agree, did finally hear something positive from the wife that lets me know we are headed in the right direction. On vacation at the pool she spotted a black guy and said he was hot.

I agree, did finally hear something positive from the wife that lets me know we are headed in the right direction. On vacation at the pool she spotted a black guy and said he was hot.

Then start now to act upon it. However, I remain steadfast with my advice: Give the wife to someone whom you know. Someone whom she'll feel most comfortable with. Don't go introducing her to any swinging dick simply cos he's black. Not all men are the same.

Then start now to act upon it. However, I remain steadfast with my advice: Give the wife to someone whom you know. Someone whom she'll feel most comfortable with. Don't go introducing her to any swinging dick simply cos he's black. Not all men are the same.
Good advice, thank you.

Good advice, thank you.

That's what I'm here for, white boi. It's a mistake a lot of couples often make, and it ends up changing their minds from carrying on with this lifestyle. Such is why a Black Master's duty is to emphasize and enhance the couple's sexual and sensual experience higher and always.

No, while I would enjoy seeing her with a black lover, I am open to her choosing a man or woman of any race. After all, its about her pleasure and being with someone that she truly enjoys having sex with. My pleasure comes from her satisfaction and happiness.

Oddly, when we discuss it, she is always asking me if I find this fellow or that attractive enough to be a "bull" for her and I have to keep telling her it isn't important what I think, but what she desires. Lately she seems to be tending toward much younger men, so it appears I may be married to a bit of a "cougar". :D

Oh, I should mention that she is rather "color blind" in that she is attracted to men of all races equally, so if she should decide to go there, the odds are just as good that it could be a black man as any other. Possibly more so as many of the social venues we frequent (jazz and blues clubs) have a high percentage of black patrons.

That's what I'm here for, white boi. It's a mistake a lot of couples often make, and it ends up changing their minds from carrying on with this lifestyle. Such is why a Black Master's duty is to emphasize and enhance the couple's sexual and sensual experience higher and always.
I will heed your advice dsoul

Back