Black dominants

Hi
Im doing research on white guys and why they suck black cock.

Would love to hear the thoughts of black men who use white men.

Why do u use them?
How do u find them?
What is your philosophy why so many white men suck or want to suck black cock?

Lastly, how u turn straight white men would be fascinating to hear.

Any answers or stories I use will be thanked when I finish the story I plan to write.

The plot
A black psychology student writes his major paper on the psychology of interracial gay sex focusing on the mental aspect of the white man, which eventually leads to the straight, married professor becoming curious and....

Thanks in advance

Jasmine
Aka silkstockingslover

lots of black guys suck cock and often it is the wife who controls who does the sucking, even bbc that does not want a man to suck them will go along when a woman wants it. I never wanted to suck before my wife had me do it and eventually i came to accept it and even enjoy much like licking pussy

lots of black guys suck cock and often it is the wife who controls who does the sucking, even bbc that does not want a man to suck them will go along when a woman wants it. I never wanted to suck before my wife had me do it and eventually i came to accept it and even enjoy much like licking pussy
So true, my wife has got men to do things with me that they had never down before. She is fascinated with guy-on-guy sex. I do my best to fulfill all her voyeur desires!

So true, my wife has got men to do things with me that they had never down before. She is fascinated with guy-on-guy sex. I do my best to fulfill all her voyeur desires!
she is probably a natural dominant and likes to control, women use guile and management to rule

Back