Black doctor

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
It was valentines day and id forgotten to buy my wife any flowers . I'd got her a card days ago so i quickly wrote a nice message telling her how wonderful she is and how i loved her. I was busy making her some breakfast when the door bell rang. It was a the florist delivering 2 dozen red roses with a card for my wife. I thought "well this is going to be interesting".
I took the breakfast and flowers up to my wife as she lay waiting naked for me in our bed.
"Ahh thank you darling " she chirped.
"Happy valentines honey , the roses are from somebody else! do i have a rival for my lovely wife?" I replied.
My wife had a naughty look on her face and i instantly knew she knew exactly who'd sent them to her.
" Their from the new head of my department at work ' he's taken a liking to me ". My wife had a look on her face that i knew meant she liked the attention she was receiving . She also knew her revelation had me wanting to know more.

We often roll play with the fantasy of her cuckolding me for a rival lover. Karens fantasy lover always has the bigger cock and incredible stamina to give her the mind blowing sex she needs.
My mind was filled with images and my hard cock gave my excitement away.
" ohh you have bought me a present, that looks nice" karen said staring straight at my engorged shaft. I couldn't help getting turned on and now it seemed that i really may have a rival. My mind filled with thoughts of karen with a real lover and as her fingers gently closed around my hard cock she began to gently wank me.
"Tell me about him, i want to know what kind of man im competing with for my darling wife" i asked.
"Well he's very handsome, big and strong and he's also " karen momentarily paused " hes also very black !"
"Black , are you serious ? " i snapped.
"Yes ! Why ? Weve fantasized about me having sex with a black man before and besides , the more i think about it the more i want him ".
My wife's words sent a thrill right through my body and she sensed i was struggling to control my urge to cum as her delicate fingers continued to tease my pulsating shaft . Karen had also sank two fingers inside herself and purred as her palm massaged her own wet and swollen clitoris. The thought that she may cuckold me and actually take her black admirer into our bed had us both gasping.
" ohh god !!"karen gasped " fuck me , c'mon fuck me " she begged.
I didn't need telling again and i urgently sank my excited cock fully inside my sexy wife's hot wet cunt.
Karen and i were both in fuck heaven and constantly teasing eachother over the possibility of her new black admirer becoming her lover. Taking my place with her and blacking her in our bed .
Karen's cunt was melting hot and id never known her to to be so wet. She was so much more turned on than id ever known her to be. I couldn't hold back any longer and my cum sparayed the insides of my beautiful wife's hot cunt, causing karen to pull herself harder on to my cock as she orgasmed.
( continued futher down )

Attachments

• tumblr_lourws3moL1qzq5nno1_500-1-1-1.jpg
    tumblr_lourws3moL1qzq5nno1_500-1-1-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
It was valentines day and id forgotten to buy my wife any flowers . I'd got her a card days ago so i quickly wrote a nice message telling her how wonderful she is and how i loved her. I was busy making her some breakfast when the door bell rang. It was a the florist delivering 2 dozen red roses with a card for my wife. I thought "well this is going to be interesting".
I took the breakfast and flowers up to my wife as she lay waiting naked for me in our bed.
"Ahh thank you darling " she chirped.
"Happy valentines honey , the roses are from somebody else! do i have a rival for my lovely wife?" I replied.
My wife had a naughty look on her face and i instantly knew she knew exactly who'd sent them to her.
" Their from the new head of my department at work ' he's taken a liking to me ". My wife had a look on her face that i knew meant she liked the attention she was receiving . She also knew her revelation had me wanting to know more.

We often roll play with the fantasy of her cuckolding me for a rival lover. Karens fantasy lover always has the bigger cock and incredible stamina to give her the mind blowing sex she needs.
My mind was filled with images and my hard cock gave my excitement away.
" ohh you have bought me a present, that looks nice" karen said staring straight at my engorged shaft. I couldn't help getting turned on and now it seemed that i really may have a rival. My mind filled with thoughts of karen with a real lover and as her fingers gently closed around my hard cock she began to gently wank me.
"Tell me about him, i want to know what kind of man im competing with for my darling wife" i asked.
"Well he's very handsome, big and strong and he's also " karen momentarily paused " hes also very black !"
"Black , are you serious ? " i snapped.
"Yes ! Why ? Weve fantasized about me having sex with a black man before and besides , the more i think about it the more i want him ".
My wife's words sent a thrill right through my body and she sensed i was struggling to control my urge to cum as her delicate fingers continued to tease my pulsating shaft . Karen had also sank two fingers inside herself and purred as her palm massaged her own wet and swollen clitoris. The thought that she may cuckold me and actually take her black admirer into our bed had us both gasping.
" ohh god !!"karen gasped " fuck me , c'mon fuck me " she begged.
I didn't need telling again and i urgently sank my excited cock fully inside my sexy wife's hot wet cunt.
Karen and i were both in fuck heaven and constantly teasing eachother over the possibility of her new black admirer becoming her lover. Taking my place with her and blacking her in our bed .
Karen's cunt was melting hot and id never known her to to be so wet. She was so much more turned on than id ever known her to be. I couldn't hold back any longer and my cum sparayed the insides of my beautiful wife's hot cunt, causing karen to pull herself harder on to my cock as she orgasmed.
( might be continued )

a very arousing piece

( continued )
I collapsed exhausted from fucking so hard and we lay kissing, our naked bodies covered in sweat and eachothers cum juices. Karen then said " mmmm i loved that so much but i need to go through with this for real now".
The thrill of fucking to the idea of Karen being blacked by a black lover had us both exhausted and my beautiful wife cuddled up to me, kissing me as she stroked my still hard cock. I now knew that Karen wanted a black lover for real. I also knew that i needed to witness her take her black lovers cock right infront of me.

Last edited:
(Continued)
That same evening we talked seriously about taking the leap and allowing a black man of Karens choosing to take my place with her in our bed.
The search lead to Karen and i fucking like rabbits each night but the search didnt take long and Karen soon found herself chatting online with a black guy that wanted to fuck to her.
Once the arrangements were made it hit me that this was real . I had been fingering Karen all the time she spoke with her new black friend and once she put the phone down Karens cunt was drooling , soaking wet with the juices of her excitement . I continued slipping my fingers into my wifes beautiful cunt as she wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. Soon we were both gasping as we teased eachother. My fingers were drenched ,coated with karens love juice and dropplets of my pre cum had oozed from my cock. My juice was running down over the busy hand my wife had tightly wrapped around my excited cock shaft. Karen then put her mouth to my ear as she continuid to work me "A black man will soon be sinking his big black cock into your womans cunt " Karen teased , knowing that i was as excited as she was.

Last edited:
Continued
I sat in the lounge watching tv as Karen showered then joined me wearing just her robe. " I wonder if my new friend will show up " karen said with a definate note of excitement in her voice. "I doubt it " i replied as i slid a hand inside her robe to stroke Karens moist cunt lips. Just as i slipped a finger inside her there was a knock at our door and we both stared at eachother.
I'd convinced myself that this would just turn out to be a hoax as karen answered the door. I heard a mans voice then nothing , just silence as i waited for my wife to return to me.
Karen then entered the room followed by a tall black man, Joe the black man she'd been chatting with online. Joe was as he described, tall and athletic and black as coal. " This is Joe and Joe this is my husband " Karen said introducing us. I was lost for words but heard myself saying out loud " so your the man whose going to fuck my wife " . Joe just stared at me for a second then replied " yes i am and your the hubby whose going to watch me fucking her "
I could see my wife looking as though Joe had already had a taste of her. Her robe was now half open as she stood nervously looking at me .
I could see her upper chest flushed with excitement as she stood next to the man who had been telling her what he wanted to do to her and how he'd happily fuck her in front of me.
My mouth went dry and the room fell silent as Karen took Joes hand. Karen needed fucking now and wasted no time, her white fingers interlocking with his black fingers as she proceeded to lead her black man up to our bedroom. My cock had become hard in anticipation of what was about to happen as i followed them upstairs.
Joe hurriedly took his clothes of and Karen's eyes widened as she saw her first real black cock. "Oh wow ! my god its so big, so black" karen was mesmerised by the black cock that was to invade her body. My cock always satifies Karens sexual needs but Joes cock easily drawfed my own in both length and girth and i knew that Joes black cock would be a hard act to follow. Karen dropped to her knees as if in worship of his black manhood and i watched in awe as my wifes dainty white fingers curled around the shaft of Joes thick black cock.
(To be continued shortly)

Last edited:
( continued )
I hurriedly undressed intending to join in and share my wifes body with her new black friend. Joe then stood back " ok hubby i want you to prep her for me. Get licking that pussy white boy " Joe demanded. Karen lay on our bed and opened her legs for me knowing i wouldnt need telling twice. Her cunt was already soaked in her own juices and she tasted so good. "Mmmm thats it baby , make me ready for Joe to fuck , ohh god yess i want that black cock in me" karen gasped as i teased her cunt . My own cock throbbed painfully with wanting her but she wanted Joe's black cock not mine.
I climbed from between her wet thighs and watched as for the first time in our marriage another man took my place with her. His black body was now over hers and that huge black cock was poised ready to enter my woman. Joe then pressed his dark black cock head to my wifes drooling white cunt.
Joe then looked over at me " now watch a black man fuck your wife white boy ". Karen looked at me briefly before Closing her eyes in ******* as her lovers black cock began to slid into her upturned white cunt.

( continued )
With a knowing grin on his face Joe gently ****** more and more of his black monster cock into my karen. Her face looked flushed and her mouth was agape with her constant panting as black cock stretched her white cunt like never before. My mind was in turmoil as i watched my wife being impaled more deeply than i ever could. Joes eyes locked on mine as he made my naked white wife whimper in ecstacy beneath his humping black body. He was clearly loved to humiliate the white husbands of the wives he fucked and as he fucked my wife he knew he was humiliating me. As Karens gasps grew louder and more urgent her eyes locked on mine. The intense feeling Joes huge black cock was having made Karen arch her warm white cunt up to him. This way her black lover could bury himself even more deeply inside Karens body. Each time he pulled back i could see his black shaft slick and wet with a heavy coating of my karens pussy juices. Karens white legs looked so good wrapped around her lovers black body as she constantly yelped like a bitch in heat. Then with his black cock fully embedded in my woman Joe roared and i knew he was emptying his black seed deep inside my naked wifes tight white cunt.

Last edited:
tumblr_oc8yutAPsv1s2lm3uo1_500.gif As if by instinct my hand had been wrapped around my own hard cock the whole time Joe was fucking my wife. My strokes timed with his as if i was doing the fucking. All i could think of as my ears filled with Karens constant gasps of pleasure was that she must be in fuck heaven right now. Seeing her white hands desperatly clutching at Joe's black arms karen held on to steady herself. Then for the first time in her life and our marriage she took a black mans cum load deep in her married white cunt. I felt humiliated and hearing my wife gasping through her third powerfull orgasm how she loved his black cock so much just added to my humiliation. Finally Joe pulled out of Karen and rolled over beside her. His thick black cock wet and dripping with my womans love juices as her cunt leaked his black seed onto our bed.
Karen looked so beautiful with her naked white body cuddled up next to the coal black body of her lover. Her creamy white breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath after being black fucked to orgasm so may times. I could see an intense look satisfaction on Karens face as Joes black hand traced over my womans tender white body to find her cunt. His black fingers stroking over her swollen white pussy mound to play in the cum soaked slit that he'd just black fucked infront of me, her white husband.
Then turning their faces to eachother Joes black lips pressed to Karens and the two kissed passionatly. Karen then reached down between her legs to grasp Joes hand and then she pulled his fingers to her mouth and she slowly sucked his black seed from them. Karens eyes met mine as she continued to lick every last drop of cum from her lovers black fingers before kissing with him again.
I felt so jealous now as i feared Karen and Joe would become more than just fuck partners.

Last edited:
Back