Black dildos

There's nothing bad with treating your woman to a black dildo. Matter of fact, it is a useful equipment towards getting her mind and body to loosen up for some black cock. However I will stress that it's not good letting her use it too long before you find her a black bull. If you do that, then you risk getting her attached to the dildo, instead of preparing her for more of what's to come.

This is for those who haven't yet gotten their women a black lover: get her a dildo, but get her a black bull, too.

I agree.gave my wife 3 on her bday.she passed away,so i'm lookin.she really had fun.lifes too short.:cry:

Sorry for your loss, white boi. I'm looking forward to you getting yourself another woman and training her right away in what you desire.

I bought a similar one for my wife only it was darker and a lil bigger. We were in our late 20s and she was pretty traditional and shy about sex. I was attracted to IR movies and mags and would try to get her to look at them. One day I brought this dildo home to her and after much pleading she allowed me to kneel by the bed and slowly work it into her. The more I got into her the wetter she got. Finally I was working it fully in and out of her pussy as she covered it in her cream. She came HUGE... the first time she ever came from penetration. I soon figured out that by wear tight spandex shorts I cut a hole for the huge BBC and kept its balls inside the shorts and the huge cock protruding thru the hole it was like it was attached to me. I would lick her pussy and talk dirty to her about her fucking a huge Black Man and when she was good and wet I would mount her and deep fuck her till she came multiple times.... she was so shy and embarassed about how it made her feel like she was naughty or dirty. This became a majority of our sex lives and me fucking her with my lil white penis less and less but I still felt fulfilled have rarely coming or entering her myself. I almost got her to meet a BM once but she is so shy about this but I did get her a bigger real life dildo and used it every chance I got on her .......I am so into this lifestyle...addicted.

Try the Lex Steel one, fills me up real good,
That was the one that led me into BBC for sure, needed it to open me up so that we could progress with the real thing, it helped me for sure it will help you. Good luck. J x
Got a Lex for my wife she loves it say's it make's her feel so
full ? got rid of her little white vib's now ? she's found Lex !

Reactions: Gus
I bought a similar one for my wife only it was darker and a lil bigger. We were in our late 20s and she was pretty traditional and shy about sex. I was attracted to IR movies and mags and would try to get her to look at them. One day I brought this dildo home to her and after much pleading she allowed me to kneel by the bed and slowly work it into her. The more I got into her the wetter she got. Finally I was working it fully in and out of her pussy as she covered it in her cream. She came HUGE... the first time she ever came from penetration. I soon figured out that by wear tight spandex shorts I cut a hole for the huge BBC and kept its balls inside the shorts and the huge cock protruding thru the hole it was like it was attached to me. I would lick her pussy and talk dirty to her about her fucking a huge Black Man and when she was good and wet I would mount her and deep fuck her till she came multiple times.... she was so shy and embarassed about how it made her feel like she was naughty or dirty. This became a majority of our sex lives and me fucking her with my lil white penis less and less but I still felt fulfilled have rarely coming or entering her myself. I almost got her to meet a BM once but she is so shy about this but I did get her a bigger real life dildo and used it every chance I got on her .......I am so into this lifestyle...addicted.

Kevin, what was the girth and length of the dildo?

Got a Lex for my wife she loves it say's it make's her feel so
full ? got rid of her little white vib's now ? she's found Lex !
Lex is my current love! ;)

Now that I've worked up to it, I'm not sure I'll ever need - or be able to take - something larger. Though sometimes, especially for a quickie, I like an old 8" black realistic I have with a pretty pink head and a really prominent ridge that I can feel as it slides past my G-spot on the way to and from rubbing my cervix :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

Back