Black dildos

Ive been using a black vibrating dildo on my girlfriend it's an Omar Williams one, it's pretty big, she can take it all balls deep with my cock in her too which isn't exactly small either

What black dildos do you use on your wife/gf

We really want to try the real thing now
Not sure what the name of my wifes is but it is 7"long long and 6"around and she takes it easy, think i need to step up to a bigger one. Real would be best.

The one in my avatar is the Bam! ;) Big Black and Beautiful! :bounce:
I guess you've changed your avatar since then - I wish there was a way to store multiple pictures here, I'd love to see it.....;)

Can't remember which is in my avatar - these days I'm loving my Shane Diesel, which has a nice big ridge on the head (that definitely rubs my G-spot the right way as it slides past), some awesome veins (I can swear I can feel them inside me, too, or at least it turns me on to imagine I can), and I nice thick mid-section (which presses just right against my G-spot when the cock is buried balls-deep in me). It's advertised at 10", but is really about 9", which I've just learned to take fully :oops:

I loved the feel of the Cyberskin black that I got early on, though it's only over 6" insertable which my cunt has long outgrown...thought it is nice is my ass for DP ;<')

I started playing with black toys when I was down on guys, because it was kind of a fantasy as my ex was white - then I had a black lover for a bit, who knew how to work it even though he wasn't big - kept on playing, and then an older gentleman friend and sometime lover found out it and fixed me up one time with a black guy who was the biggest I've ever had though not exactly huge - and I've kept on playing, finding that I am a real size queen and like it bigger (and cum harder from it), getting myself all stretched and ready and really hot and hunger for real BBC.....

:blackheart: Lanie

I guess you've changed your avatar since then - I wish there was a way to store multiple pictures here, I'd love to see it.....;)

Can't remember which is in my avatar - these days I'm loving my Shane Diesel, which has a nice big ridge on the head (that definitely rubs my G-spot the right way as it slides past), some awesome veins (I can swear I can feel them inside me, too, or at least it turns me on to imagine I can), and I nice thick mid-section (which presses just right against my G-spot when the cock is buried balls-deep in me). It's advertised at 10", but is really about 9", which I've just learned to take fully :oops:

I loved the feel of the Cyberskin black that I got early on, though it's only over 6" insertable which my cunt has long outgrown...thought it is nice is my ass for DP ;<')

I started playing with black toys when I was down on guys, because it was kind of a fantasy as my ex was white - then I had a black lover for a bit, who knew how to work it even though he wasn't big - kept on playing, and then an older gentleman friend and sometime lover found out it and fixed me up one time with a black guy who was the biggest I've ever had though not exactly huge - and I've kept on playing, finding that I am a real size queen and like it bigger (and cum harder from it), getting myself all stretched and ready and really hot and hunger for real BBC..... I feel the same way about Black cock as my dildos dont realy care what their name is as long as they are bigger than the last one curse of a size queen.

Wow I got to get a new dildo Im positive I can that it in my ass, maybe not my pussy. When Im bying a new Dildo I only notice if its back and bigger than my last.
I don't know if it's just some of us who are anal sluts - I've actually been called that - but I can definitely take bigger there than I can in my cunt, too :oops:

And I'm with you...I'm always wanting a bigger one because I can feel it even more intensely as I stretch myself and work up, though I suspect I'm just built to be a size queen and get off on bigger cocks. ;)

I know that it varies because a lot of girls complain about even taking an average guys' cock in the ass, though I often think maybe they just never took it slow and relaxed (I've known my ass was sensitive, and have liked it played with, since almost as soon as I learned to masturbate), and my GF who is a ****** knows another working girl who won't see big clients because she says they "rip up" her pussy even though she fucks all day for a living and you'd think she would have stretched.....

I don't know if it's just some of us who are anal sluts - I've actually been called that - but I can definitely take bigger there than I can in my cunt, too :oops:

And I'm with you...I'm always wanting a bigger one because I can feel it even more intensely as I stretch myself and work up, though I suspect I'm just built to be a size queen and get off on bigger cocks. ;)

I know that it varies because a lot of girls complain about even taking an average guys' cock in the ass, though I often think maybe they just never took it slow and relaxed (I've known my ass was sensitive, and have liked it played with, since almost as soon as I learned to masturbate), and my GF who is a ****** knows another working girl who won't see big clients because she says they "rip up" her pussy even though she fucks all day for a living and you'd think she would have stretched.....

Im married with premission to fuck Black Cock Im a anal slut and my man isnt into anal action. Long before I started fucking Blacks I was doing my self in the ass getting bigger and bigger dildos. I wont even hook up If a Bull isnt 10+ and thick and a Ass man. So hows things in Colo, Scarse here in Reno If gamblers wernt coming in from Oakland A Girl would never get any BBC

If that was in your ass youd be my Hero.
I think I've worked up to the point where I can take something like that in my ass, or at least close - though not as deep as a toy not quite so thick, but at least 6 - 8 inches ;)

I love how it presses into my cunt when something that big is in my ass, if I take it cowgirls style sitting- like in my avatar - and put a couple of fingers in myself against the floor of my cunny I can feel the head going in, and then my fingers are jammed in there so tight and I'm feeling so full and hot that it takes just a bit of rubbing against my G-spot that I'll cum so hard that I'll fall over if I haven't laid down or leaned against something :oops:

As for Colo - no luck yet, but it seems like a couple of BBC I've hooked up with online are coming to Denver in the next month or two and I'm finally going to get mine...over Halloween I did get to live part of my fantasy, kissing and holding and caressing a GF while she was being fucked by a guy, though an average to slightly larger white guy...she actually couldn't take him when it was time to do anal as he was expecting and he looked like he was going to get pissed, so I got in doggie in front of him and let him have my slut ass even though I was just supposed to watch and he's her john..... :<')

I think I've worked up to the point where I can take something like that in my ass, or at least close - though not as deep as a toy not quite so thick, but at least 6 - 8 inches ;)

I love how it presses into my cunt when something that big is in my ass, if I take it cowgirls style sitting- like in my avatar - and put a couple of fingers in myself against the floor of my cunny I can feel the head going in, and then my fingers are jammed in there so tight and I'm feeling so full and hot that it takes just a bit of rubbing against my G-spot that I'll cum so hard that I'll fall over if I haven't laid down or leaned against something :oops:

As for Colo - no luck yet, but it seems like a couple of BBC I've hooked up with online are coming to Denver in the next month or two and I'm finally going to get mine...over Halloween I did get to live part of my fantasy, kissing and holding and caressing a GF while she was being fucked by a guy, though an average to slightly larger white guy...she actually couldn't take him when it was time to do anal as he was expecting and he looked like he was going to get pissed, so I got in doggie in front of him and let him have my slut ass even though I was just supposed to watch and he's her john..... :<')

What a Girl. Halloween was my 30th Bday Checkout TRICK HER TREAT forum interracial & cuckold sex stories

Back