Black Dick Cumshot

have you ever shallowed black dick sperm ?

• Yes

Votes: 199 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 69 25.7%

• Total voters
I normally swallow or let my lover fill up my pussy with his dominate cum.
Me too. The question is how much have you swollowed? Even if each time I had sex with a black man I injested only a teaspoon full of his cum, it would still add up to alot of black seed. Then if you count when my mouth was a cum dump at a party and when I was passed around or shared by my master, It becomes hard to imagine. It's so different for me when a black man is about to cum. I was in my late teens but I have gone down on a few white guys. I was always looking for the escape so I didn't have to swollow. Black men are not about to let you do that even if you wanted to. My purpose in life is to satisfy the black men that select me for their pleasure and swollowing thier load is what they want and what I need. Personally I consider it an honor to willingly accept the seed from a black cock. It's the reward we get for servicing them the way they want. It also tastes much better that cum from a white dick. I love it!

Me too. The question is how much have you swollowed? Even if each time I had sex with a black man I injested only a teaspoon full of his cum, it would still add up to alot of black seed. Then if you count when my mouth was a cum dump at a party and when I was passed around or shared by my master, It becomes hard to imagine. It's so different for me when a black man is about to cum. I was in my late teens but I have gone down on a few white guys. I was always looking for the escape so I didn't have to swollow. Black men are not about to let you do that even if you wanted to. My purpose in life is to satisfy the black men that select me for their pleasure and swollowing thier load is what they want and what I need. Personally I consider it an honor to willingly accept the seed from a black cock. It's the reward we get for servicing them the way they want. It also tastes much better that cum from a white dick. I love it!
Well I was passed around at a party once, or so I'm told. I don't remember the night but I was told that I was used by my high school football team. They beat up my pussy and I felt sick the next day. Dried cum in my hair and on my face, and cum still leaking out of me. Wish I could of remembered it cause it soundsed amazing.

1.jpg

Back