black cum vs white cum

Use Some Common Sense Logic here ...

...Take into consideration the level of arousal that the black male would be, as he would often be tapping into that white pussy for the first time. The more aroused and stimulated any male is, the more ejaculation he's going to produce.
So you have a white male cumming in his wife for the umpthousanth time, ... versus a black male cumming in the white wife for the first time ... it only makes sense that the black male is going to be ejaculating more semen due to the added stimulation.
...Now, if you go with the premise that black men have considerably larger penises than their white counterparts, it would also make sense that their sperm producing organs would probably be larger as well; that would be the seminal vesicles and prostate. So, if you buy into all that, then black men probably do ejaculate more semen per orgasm.
...Still, all this means absolutely nothing IF white females think black males produce more semen than white males. Its what they THINK that matters when you "think about it".
gif_Yellowball-Psychic2.gif .....Mac

Last edited:
Why do people ask questions like this? If you want a truthful answer, it is easily found on the internet. So it only stands to reason you only want to here people clamor about how superior black seaman is and you really aren't looking for a scientific answer.

And by the way, not ALL the cum you are licking out of your wife is sperm.

Ahhhh, yep, plenty of info on "black cum" ... it's being marketed on the internet.

pic_rocketfuel02.jpg
It's so powerful that if a black man stuck his dick in the ground and ejaculated, he'd launch himself to the moon. That's why they don't ejaculate into the ground and why you don't read about it. I swear that's a FACT!
pic_Facts-WeDon'tNeed.jpg

What does it mean?
it means it doesn't matter. Usually a Bull will save it for a few days so when he cums, its a ton, like anyone would. The amount of cum a guy shoots has absolutely nothing to do with race or dick size. I have seen little dick Asians and white dudes shoot tons, and huge black dudes dribble. It all depends on how much nut is in the nut. Bulls keep them full, because woman love it.

it means it doesn't matter. Usually a Bull will save it for a few days so when he cums, its a ton, like anyone would. The amount of cum a guy shoots has absolutely nothing to do with race or dick size. I have seen little dick Asians and white dudes shoot tons, and huge black dudes dribble. It all depends on how much nut is in the nut. Bulls keep them full, because woman love it.
I agree. When I said "it depends how the men thow the cum" I was talking about the same thing than you.

Idk about everyone else , but i prefer a black mans cum over a white guys any day ....nothing turns me on more that a huge thick creamy black man load all over my faggot tongue =)

Back