Black couple

Hi,
I have a fantasy yet to realise, I would love to have a steamy sex with a black couple where the girl is bi. It seems very hard to find. Let me know...
Black male's on their own are hard to find on this site unless you live in caption area's. as for black couples? your probably out of luck on this site, the vast majority of people on this site are white cuckold males, then females, then black males of which many are fakes.

Black male's on their own are hard to find on this site unless you live in caption area's. as for black couples? your probably out of luck on this site, the vast majority of people on this site are white cuckold males, then females, then black males of which many are fakes.
U got it wrong. The fakes here are women (which are white males pretending). This site is full of blk dudes

say your right....;)

Back