Black Couple uses white girl/wife FFM

Definitely, we've actually set-up a few Young white girls with older black couples who paid these hotties to be their white-girl sex toy. All 3 of these girls were conservative but curious young sluts so we provided what they were yearning for, anonymously.
All 3 of these girls were passed around the couples' other friends who played with them too. I got crazy horny when these girls would primp up at our place before going out to get banged.
I (j) always enjoy being with these girl around their snobbish families after their lil princess had recently been used like a nasty slut. Their families obviously have no clue that not long before their "Innocent" ******* has been screaming like crazy as one or more black thugs were fucking her and feeding her black cock. These little sluts prance around their families with their bellies full of cum from the type of people they...well, don't like. 🖕
These girl are soooooo pretty and innocent but want hardcore, anonymous sex.
Fun, fun, fun,,,

Definitely, we've actually set-up a few Young white girls with older black couples who paid these hotties to be their white-girl sex toy. All 3 of these girls were conservative but curious young sluts so we provided what they were yearning for, anonymously.
All 3 of these girls were passed around the couples' other friends who played with them too. I got crazy horny when these girls would primp up at our place before going out to get banged.
I (j) always enjoy being with these girl around their snobbish families after their lil princess had recently been used like a nasty slut. Their families obviously have no clue that not long before their "Innocent" ******* has been screaming like crazy as one or more black thugs were fucking her and feeding her black cock.
Fun, fun, fun,,,
I think many white girls would like to have dates with black folks but they are a bit shy and don't know how to get started. Hopefully you and others will be able to help more white girls in a similar manner. It will help them get a good introduction to the new BNWO lifestyle.

Great reading the messages here I have served older Black couples on three occasions now for both domestic purposes and sexual use on each occasion I found that the Mistress was much sterner and had a far greater idea of humiliation prior to sexual use
Love to read about your experiences!

One of the first bulls that took me was married. His wife would get involved occasionally. it was me first taste of Black pussy. She sort of hated me a bit, so she was tough with me. I deserved it though.
Very hot. Bet it was hot when she grinded on your face.

Yes, certainly, my Black Bull had me spend a few long weekends to help out a Black Couple he was friends with and owed them some favors. I have to say that it is/was an education on many levels. Black Sir was like most other Black Males I have had to please. On the other hand, Black Ms. was beyond demanding, assigned me housework & laundry, taking Her place at a volunteer event, clean up/do dishes after Her parties., etc. There were times She just sat back in Her fav chair, talking with friends on the phone and had me tend to Her pussy. I had to address Her as Ms. (Miz), ask Her permission to take breaks, go to the bathroom, etc. I felt She was being a total BITCH. Not answering properly, talking back, being lazy, not pleasing Her the way She wanted meant my face got slapped and/or ass paddled/spanked good and red. In the end, I learned to accept Her authority and just do exaclty as I was told by Her. If She raised Her skirt and said, "kiss my ass", I just got on my knees fact, said Yes, Ms., and got busy. The times others were present, they just went along with Her and added, be sure to do a good job.
Very hot

I (j) always enjoy being with these girl around their snobbish families after their lil princess had recently been used like a nasty slut. Their families obviously have no clue that not long before their "Innocent" ******* has been screaming like crazy as one or more black thugs were fucking her and feeding her black cock.
Fun, fun, fun,,,
sounds more like a fantasy, not realistic...

Back