Black Control of Finances

I feel you are correct, the bull should have his own money. But I think what they are getting at is that the bull would be more in control of them and they would feel more owned, so to speak. At least that is the way I take it.

I'm not sure about allowing the black bull to control the finances but there are cucks who would do work or chores for the black bull free of charge. In particular at the time when the black bull is fucking or spending time with the cuck's wife or gf.

Umm, if this is a fantasy musing, then let your mind roam where it will. If it feeds the experience, great; however, to even attempt to bring this into the realm of the actual is, in my view, ludicrous. Any partner, lover, BF, casual fuck, etc. who doesn't have the wherewithal to fund his own life certainly won't have access to our finances. The BM has one role and that is sexual...nothing more; nothing less.

I know my Black Lovers and I take it for granted that my husband will pay for the drinks, dinner if it comes to that and the hotel/motel room. That's as far as it goes financially speaking.

Wondering if anyone here is familiar with or has gotten into including the cuckolds finances as a way to serve black superiors?

Our last bull dabbled in it and I’ll admit I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Seems like the possibilities are endless...and very hot.
I'll suck his dick but taking my money, NO.

Wondering if anyone here is familiar with or has gotten into including the cuckolds finances as a way to serve black superiors?

Our last bull dabbled in it and I’ll admit I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Seems like the possibilities are endless...and very hot.
I did that twice. It is a bad idea unless you want to be broke and alone. Believe me it is a risk you don't want to take.

Our bull never controlled our finances but the amount I've spent helping him and my ex GF have a good time together is ridiculous lol

Back