Black College Athletes

I was 20 when I met one of my good black friends. He was in his early 30’s and 6’7. He was a high school and college basketball star. He was drafted in the NBA but never really played, he ended up signing overseas and playing in a couple Asian and European countries.

Anyway, my friend was a self professed ladies man. He came across pretty cocky when it came to women. I actually didn’t like him at first because one of the first things he told me when I was telling him about my gf at the time was him telling me we weren’t going to last. He said he’d give it about a year and a half. Guess what, we ended up breaking up about a year and a half later. During that time, I saw how good he really was with women. He told me so many things that were going to happen between me and my gf, sometimes even being word for word. When we broke up he said he could help me get her back. I said I wanted to do it my way. It didn’t work and I felt desperate, and asked him for help. I did every thing he said and it literally worked EXACTLY how and when he said it would. I started hanging out with him more and more and I literally saw chicks ogling over him everywhere we went. It was so crazy to me.

He told me many stories of girls in college who had threesomes with him, and did anything to get in his pants, he rarely even went after girls. I wouldn’t have believed him if it were not for me seeing it to some degree with my own eyes

In one family trip to NY with husband and 2 s o n s,i went by myself on friday night to watch a high school football game,and i ended up on a party at some k i d 's house being the "entertainer" of the party,but only for the black players,and to this day i still cant remember how many of them fucked me,but at least there were 15 of them,and i ended sleeping with 3 of them in a room at the same hotel were i was with my family that i had to book in the middle of the night,and the next morning the hotel manager told me that other customers complained of the yelling and screaming that we made,well that i made,and i LOVED IT that he said it to me in front of my husband and s o n s,and i responded that if any of the k i d s of the football team got in touch with me,maybe the hotel should give me a room with no other clients near,because i would yell and scream louder than the orevious night

Back