Black College Athletes

Yes he had us on our knees and asked about our white boyfriend and trashed talked them down with arrogance and confidence. I will not be surprised if his roommates went crazy on her and used her beauty to satisfy their wildest fantasies of spoiling an extremely smart, innocent and proper white beauty. They probably fucked her brains out based on my experience - because of my beauty and prim and proper fit looks, I was fucked so well and thoroughly by black athletes that at times I thought I will loose my mind and go mad.

It is actually more common than rare for the athletes to get the extremely stunning girls as I went to a big university and there were some really beautiful looking gorgeous white blondes and brunettes. I think at one time or the other every one of them went on the sexual ******* rack of a black athlete.
i wonder if ivanka trump has experienced this

This is about my first THREESOME in college. Beginning of the semester, I went to a frat party. Needless to say being very PRETTY, FIT, ATTRACTIVE and nicely dressed, I got hit right away from many guys and the frat brothers and I was somewhat enjoying the attention. This fraternity had the best parties and used to get the best looking sorority girls. Half an hour into the party, two BLACK GUYS walked in and they were both well known football stars in the college. At first it seemed odd to see them there as they were the only black guys in the understandably white washed party... but as soon as they arrived, they got attention from both girls and guys. One of them, this tall, muscular, and built yet with a young fresh face black player came to me and started talking. He cock blocked the 3 white guys who were there before him talking to me to gain my attention. We talked about random things and had few drinks together. He said, he really liked my looks and found me very attractive and acted extremely nice towards me.

While with me, he noticed this stunning, tall (she must be 5'10"), EXTREMELY GORGEOUS SORORITY GIRL who looked like a beautiful model surrounded by white guys on the other corner of the room looking at him. He pointed to her and used sign language asking her to come to us. I was surprised to see this jaw dropping beauty just leave bunch of WHITE GUYS who were competing for her attention and walked straight to me and the BLACK athlete. He asked her name, what she was studying etc. etc. and introduced me to her (her name was Kristin). Now it was three of us chatting and he kept making silly remarks about our good looks and other guys in the party and commented that he felt like he and his friend are stranded on snow covered ski slope. He remarked how he overheard few guys calling us both PERFECT 10s and said he agreed.

Everything was going well till this stupid ******* frat guy who had invited Kristin to the party comes over. I don't know what he said to the BLACK guy but they got into heated argument and soon the black football player pushed him. More frat guy's friends came over and more arguing ensued. Things started to get heated-up and both me and Kristin were shocked and didn't know what to do or even say.

The black football player got angry and asked me and Kristin to leave the party and go to his place. We walked out of the party and there were several guys who tried to intervene asking us to stay in the party. It didn't work and the BLACK PLAYER walked both ME, A TALL BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE and the other DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BLONDE GIRL out of the party right in front of everyone.

He took us to his place and to his room. This was my first time with another girl and experiencing an upset star black athlete (pissed off on white guys in the party) who makes-up for it using dominance and sex on us. Needless to say he commanded and dominated both me and Kristin. He made us kiss and make out with each other while he watched (it was first time with another girl for both me and Kristin but he was relentless in cajoling us). This BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYER went on to have A LOT OF SEX WITH US ...with both me and Kristin....

Wish I was at that party!

True, I was a top recruit coming out of high school in track and football. Twenty five top colleges were trying to recruit me. I got to Fock one of the most gorgeous woman from UCLA . I didn't sign with them but thanks for the pussy. White girls damn near killed me. I fucked so much that I had to hide out some time to recuperate. Would I do it again, He'll Yeah

True, I was a top recruit coming out of high school in track and football. Twenty five top colleges were trying to recruit me. I got to Fock one of the most gorgeous woman from UCLA . I didn't sign with them but thanks for the pussy. White girls damn near killed me. I fucked so much that I had to hide out some time to recuperate. Would I do it again, He'll Yeah
They offered her to you?

I wish I went to an American College. Competing for the intimate attention of black athletes must be so thrilling.

Now you will begin to see alot of law suits against college athletic programs because these young ladies will be out to get paid. They've learned that the system works in their favor now #ME TOO . No more pimping schools. The game has changed, sorry young athletes the free pussy train has left the station

Now you will begin to see alot of law suits against college athletic programs because these young ladies will be out to get paid. They've learned that the system works in their favor now #ME TOO . No more pimping schools. The game has changed, sorry young athletes the free pussy train has left the station

But if they are not told to have sex with the athlete, the girls are left to their own choices, what is the problem?

They know that the pussy can draw a young high school student into that fantasy world. It almost had me until my older brother hip me to the game

So the girl recruiters show you around the college, smile, some flirting and touching and more? Or do they invite you to a party later?

Also in the USA sex with an under 18 (I assume that is how old the high school athletes are) is pretty serious? I like in the UK.

Back