Black College Athletes

This is about my first THREESOME in college. Beginning of the semester, I went to a frat party. Needless to say being very PRETTY, FIT, ATTRACTIVE and nicely dressed, I got hit right away from many guys and the frat brothers and I was somewhat enjoying the attention. This fraternity had the best parties and used to get the best looking sorority girls. Half an hour into the party, two BLACK GUYS walked in and they were both well known football stars in the college. At first it seemed odd to see them there as they were the only black guys in the understandably white washed party... but as soon as they arrived, they got attention from both girls and guys. One of them, this tall, muscular, and built yet with a young fresh face black player came to me and started talking. He cock blocked the 3 white guys who were there before him talking to me to gain my attention. We talked about random things and had few drinks together. He said, he really liked my looks and found me very attractive and acted extremely nice towards me.

While with me, he noticed this stunning, tall (she must be 5'10"), EXTREMELY GORGEOUS SORORITY GIRL who looked like a beautiful model surrounded by white guys on the other corner of the room looking at him. He pointed to her and used sign language asking her to come to us. I was surprised to see this jaw dropping beauty just leave bunch of WHITE GUYS who were competing for her attention and walked straight to me and the BLACK athlete. He asked her name, what she was studying etc. etc. and introduced me to her (her name was Kristin). Now it was three of us chatting and he kept making silly remarks about our good looks and other guys in the party and commented that he felt like he and his friend are stranded on snow covered ski slope. He remarked how he overheard few guys calling us both PERFECT 10s and said he agreed.

Everything was going well till this stupid ******* frat guy who had invited Kristin to the party comes over. I don't know what he said to the BLACK guy but they got into heated argument and soon the black football player pushed him. More frat guy's friends came over and more arguing ensued. Things started to get heated-up and both me and Kristin were shocked and didn't know what to do or even say.

The black football player got angry and asked me and Kristin to leave the party and go to his place. We walked out of the party and there were several guys who tried to intervene asking us to stay in the party. It didn't work and the BLACK PLAYER walked both ME, A TALL BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE and the other DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BLONDE GIRL out of the party right in front of everyone.

He took us to his place and to his room. This was my first time with another girl and experiencing an upset star black athlete (pissed off on white guys in the party) who makes-up for it using dominance and sex on us. Needless to say he commanded and dominated both me and Kristin. He made us kiss and make out with each other while he watched (it was first time with another girl for both me and Kristin but he was relentless in cajoling us). This BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYER went on to have A LOT OF SEX WITH US ...with both me and Kristin....

To your knowledge, was this the first time black experience for Kristen.. and did you stay friends with her and know if she continued dating black guys after that experience..??

So many people messaged me asking me to share my story. To answer, first of all, I have only been with or dated black guys (sports stars) when I was in college. Being in a football dominated university, I have many stories to tell and I am not sure where to begin. I will start with my first time hook-up with a star black athlete. I grew up in a upscale not so mixed of an environment where interracial anything was non existent. When I joined college, a big sports university, I was a typical driven and attractive girl who worked hard and in my free time, I liked running and working out to stay exceptionally fit. I am 5'8" tall and I have always been a health and fitness freak with good genetics and looks from my family. I had a toned body and extremely beautiful face and looks to go with. Needless to say, I got a lot of attention in college by mostly white guys and maybe blacks too but early on I didn't notice them.

I went out with few white guys during my first freshman and sophomore years. I stayed away from all the interracial stuff first two years. It was the Junior year, when I went to an off campus party on a Friday night with a Junior year white guy who invited me to go there as he was trying desperately to date me and impress me. The crowd was pretty mixed in the party and I right away noticed that some of the young black football players were there as well.

One of the black player came over and started talking to me. He was a sophomore, a year younger than me, a well known - black, tall, attractive and well built - alll muscles and no fat. It felt awkward at first as he ignored the white guy I was with as if he didn't exist and started talking to me complimenting me on my looks, how beautiful I was, how I looked so innocent and if I tried modeling and on and on and asked if I do yoga? When I said yes, I am somewhat spiritual and like yoga and other exercises, he right away said he wanted to see how flexible I was. I laughed on his remark. I was wearing a cute short black skirt and a white top and he said I already have him wrapped around my sexy legs referring to his skin color and pointing to my skirt.

It went on for a while and the black guy offered me to go to his place to continue the party. The white guy I was with was very jealous and pissed by that time by the fact I was paying attention to this black guy and wanted me to go back to the dorm. I dont know what got in to me at that point that I told the black athlete, I will go to his place for a little bit.

I drove him to his place. His two roommates were there with 3 very attractive blonde girls hanging out and drinking in the living area. We hanged out for a little bit in the living room and the black guy I was with asked me to go see some of his achievements upstairs. I went up to his room and the next thing I knew, I had strong black hands wrapped around me, pulling me to him as his thick lips were on my lips. I was surprised to realize how big his hands were. He was kissing me and soon he had his tongue in my mouth, on my lips, lapping on my face and neck and darting and lapping on my ear lobes. I am tall 5'8" and he easily lifted me and threw me on his bed like a rag doll. He was then whispering in my ears in his thick voice... how desirable I looked and how hot it is to see my white skin with his black skin and telling me how much I will love all the new experience. He even went on to say how much of a loser and lame the white guy who I was at the party. He went on to unbutton my top and pulled my bra down enough to pull both my nipples out and without loosing a moment he had one of them in his mouth. I lost control at that point, as he kept going from one nipple to the other kissing, sucking and at times biting them while his big hands roved over my body.

I lost track of everything and all I remember him kissing me, feeling me, licking me as he kept flipping me back and forth and taking my clothes off one by one without even once me realizing that his hands and mouth were not on me. I vaguely remember that in between he made snarly remarks, on yoga, snow bunny, me being tight, his big cock, soon to be his beautiful black slut etc. but I have no clue what was the reference. All I know was that I was naked in his bed and he was going crazy licking, kissing feeling up every inch off me turning me over and over to what feel like that he didn't want to miss a single spot on my body. He licked and touched my legs up and down as if he was trying to appreciate my runners legs. I had every inch of me covered with his very wet saliva and I felt almost like being tortured with *******.

At some point during all this, he had taken off his clothes and was completely naked with over powering blackness. After his prolonged tortuous foreplay and successfully ruining me from being a girl for only few special white guys -- to now a girl who unwillingly under his full control and command, He slid down on the bed and easily pulled me over him in 69 position and commanded me to suck his black dick. This is the first time I really saw his big black thing up so close and I was shocked to now notice how big, black, well hung and hard he was. For a moment I hesitated and thought about what am I doing but he barked at me to be his good sexy slut and suck his black dick like his pretty bitch. I was shocked but the next thing I felt were his hands roaming all over my back feeling and touching my overly smooth skin and ass. He commented on how he liked the fact that I had an extremely smooth clean shaven pussy and started to kiss and nibble on it. Needless to say, I went down and took his black throbbing dick in my mouth and licked, kissed and sucked this star black athlete as if my life depended on it. I dont know how long but I orally pleased him for a very long time, I gagged and choked when he grabbed my head and hair at times and pushed my head down to ******* me to deep throat him. Eventually he climaxed in my mouth. He kept shouting good white bitch, sexy bitch, take it in that sexy mouth and fuck that warm throat on my black dick etc.. like some ******* in frenzy --- pretty disrespectful but I guess star athletes are used to getting their way. He fucked my face deep and hard till he came in my mouth and asked me to suck and lick every drop of his cum and swallow like a good girl I was.

It was just the beginning of a long night of his debaucheries and the pleasure he took in converting me. I had all the attention from the best looking white guys in the college, yet I gave in to dominance and perversion of a black guy just because he was a prominent athlete. This is how it happened the first time ...

How did you feel the next morning? Did you run into his roommates or the other girls?

To your knowledge, was this the first time black experience for Kristen.. and did you stay friends with her and know if she continued dating black guys after that experience..??

Yes, Kristin mentioned that she had a long term boyfriend during the party. Later that night, I learned that it was her first time with a black guy. She had conservative upbringing and had not thought about being with a black person before college. I am not very sure about how long and how much she continued dating black guys but she definitely went on to be with few known black football players for a while. In fact things went so crazy that the next morning when she got ready to leave, I heard her being intercepted by two of his roommates and taken to their room. I showered and got ready and left late morning and she hadn't still been able to leave and was somewhere with his roommates in their room. I noticed her handbag in the living room. As a tall, gorgeous stunning blonde, once she got in their radar, some of the other well known black players ended up being with her.

Last edited:
How did you feel the next morning? Did you run into his roommates or the other girls?

I didn't directly run into his roommates but Kristin got ready early and left the room while I was still in bed. I overheard his roommates talking to her and asking to go hangout with them for a little bit. An hour later when I got ready and left his room to go, I saw her handbag in the living room and indescrible noises from one of the rooms making me realize that she was still there with his other black team members.

Last edited:
I didn't directly run into his roommates but Kristin got ready early and left the room while I was still in bed. I overheard his roommates talking to her and asking to go hangout with them for a little bit. An hour later when I got ready and left his room to go, I saw her handbag in the living room and indescrible noises from one of the rooms making me realize that she was still there with his other black team members.

Sorry my question was referring to your first black cock experience.

After the debaucheries (please expand on them if you can :) ) of your first night with a black guy. How did you feel the next morning? The next morning did you run into his two black roommates or the 3 blonde girls?

Last edited:

So Kristin went from a 3some with you and an angry big black football player which involved lots of angry fucking through the night, to spending the next morning in a 3some with his two black roommates?

That is some initiation to black cock!

Hey you should have gone in there and given her a hand with the two black roommates! She is a newbie after all! :);););)

I have a feeling her day didnt just end with the second 3some. Even if it did, she must have been very sore!

Last edited:
Sorry my question was referring to your first black cock experience.

After the debaucheries (please expand on them if you can :) ) of your first night with a black guy. How did you feel the next morning? The next morning did you run into his two black roommates or the 3 blonde girls?

I feel little shy sharing all the details but with some encouragement I may be able to share more details about what happened. I felt sinful and bad being seduced and used like that the next morning but it was also something most college women experience so I felt it was something that is normal to do to be with a black athlete

So Kristin went from a 3some with you and an angry big black football player which involved lots of angry fucking through the night, to spending the next morning in a 3some with his two black roommates?
That is some initiation to black cock!
Hey you should have gone in there and given her a hand with the two black roommates! She is a newbie after all! :);););)
I have a feeling her day didnt just end with the second 3some. Even if it did, she must have been very sore!

She went from dedicated girlfriend to experiencing wild college life with athletes in one day. I am not surprised that his roommates took her with them considering her flawless, beautiful looks. It is hard to imagine anyone resisting the temptation. Her being taken by other football teammates is not very uncommon among college athletes. It is surprising in this case considering the innocence the night before.

Last edited:
I feel little shy sharing all the details but with some encouragement I may be able to share more details about what happened. I felt sinful and bad being seduced and used like that the next morning but it was also something most college women experience so I felt it was something that is normal to do to be with a black athlete
Please share more details! Your stories are too sexy not to share.

On you first time, how did the black guy treat you the next morning. Was he still bragging and making snarly remarks as he was your first black cock?

Please only share what you are comfortable with! It does sound like he opened your eyes to some new sexual experiences in just one night.

She went from dedicated girlfriend to experiencing wild college life with athletes in one day. I am not surprised that his roommates took her with them considering her flawless, beautiful looks. It is hard to imagine anyone resisting the temptation. Her being taken by other football teammates is not very uncommon among college athletes. It is surprising in this case considering the innocence the night before.

Did the angry black football player find out Kristin had a long term boyfriend? He must have loved that, I bet he really trashed talked about her boyfriend during the 3some. I guess black athletes are used to trash talking opponents during games, so this is no different to them.

Re the next morning, tall innocent blondes with model looks are rare, those guys were not going to let her go till their balls were empty. It wouldnt surprise me if she spent the next night there too.

Yes he had us on our knees and asked about our white boyfriend and trashed talked them down with arrogance and confidence. I will not be surprised if his roommates went crazy on her and used her beauty to satisfy their wildest fantasies of spoiling an extremely smart, innocent and proper white beauty. They probably fucked her brains out based on my experience - because of my beauty and prim and proper fit looks, I was fucked so well and thoroughly by black athletes that at times I thought I will loose my mind and go mad.

It is actually more common than rare for the athletes to get the extremely stunning girls as I went to a big university and there were some really beautiful looking gorgeous white blondes and brunettes. I think at one time or the other every one of them went on the sexual ******* rack of a black athlete.

Last edited:
Yes he had us on our knees and asked about our white boyfriend and trashed talked them down with arrogance and confidence. I will not be surprised if his roommates went crazy on her and used her beauty to satisfy their wildest fantasies of spoiling an extremely smart, innocent and proper white beauty. They probably fucked her brains out based on my experience - because of my beauty and prim and proper fit looks, I was fucked so well and thoroughly by black athletes that at times I thought I will loose my mind and go mad.

It is actually more common than rare for the athletes to get the extremely stunning girls as I went to a big university and there were some really beautiful looking gorgeous white blondes and brunettes. I think at one time or the other every one of them went on the sexual ******* rack of a black athlete.

At least in the first encounter with the angry black athlete you were there to guide Kristin through the "sexual ******* rack". She must have been grateful she wasnt alone. Not sure how she would have coped the next day with his two buddies. At least they were not in an angry mood!

Yes, Kristin mentioned that she had a long term boyfriend during the party. Later that night, I learned that it was her first time with a black guy. She had conservative upbringing and had not thought about being with a black person before college. I am not very sure about how long and how much she continued dating black guys but she definitely went on to be with few known black football players for a while. In fact things went so crazy that the next morning when she got ready to leave, I heard her being intercepted by two of his roommates and taken to their room. I showered and got ready and left late morning and she hadn't still been able to leave and was somewhere with his roommates in their room. I noticed her handbag in the living room. As a tall, gorgeous stunning blonde, once she got in their radar, some of the other well known black players ended up being with her.
Was Kristin talking ******* about her wimp white boyfriend while her pussy was getting stretched?

Back