Black College Athletes

Chiming in, I was a college athlete and I concur with plenty of the above...white puzzy was plentiful...
chiming back atcha. i played women's volleyball - and we female athletes could get all the bi-curious action. we got lots of white girls too, probably since everyone assumes we are lez or bi- they may feel safe to explore their little curiosity with us. . . . . .- - - but, a lot of us dated male (Black) athletes on our campus or opponents campuses.

It's not only happening in college but it's happening in our High Schools also. I know this first hand because my black boyfriend and I sometimes go to his nephews football games In another city across the state and almost every black player on the team has a white girlfriend.. and I've got to say, the girls are the most popular and the most gorgeous in the school. I knew it was happening in our schools across the country, but I was amazed at how so much of it was happening in this school. And please, for those of you who want to know what school it is, don't ask. I'm probably in trouble for saying this much..
its true

I can tell you at the New England state university my gf goes to the answer is ABSOLUTELY yes. I would say more hot white pussy is fucked by the blatheletes than the rest of the non-black guys combined. My gf is pretty upset she only got like 10 of them. And definitely her girlfriends are in competition with each other, even the ones with long term white boyfriends.

It's not only happening in college but it's happening in our High Schools also. I know this first hand because my black boyfriend and I sometimes go to his nephews football games In another city across the state and almost every black player on the team has a white girlfriend.. and I've got to say, the girls are the most popular and the most gorgeous in the school. I knew it was happening in our schools across the country, but I was amazed at how so much of it was happening in this school. And please, for those of you who want to know what school it is, don't ask. I'm probably in trouble for saying this much..

Very true. Of the 4 of us girls (my 3 sisters & I), we all gave our virginity away in HS. The 2 older gave it to white guys with our eldest getting blacked in college 1st year. The rest of us got blacked in HS after our older sister told us about her fun with long, thick, coal black, naked cocks on dark black guys. The 2 younger ones gave their virginity to dark black boyfriends in HS, the 2 middle ones went black during the summer after junior & sophomore year and the youngest went black after a Spring Friday night dance in HS first year. Each wanted to do so a year earlier than our next older sister & it wasn't difficult since we had dark black guy friends also. Especially our parent's friends, Doc (our OB/GYN) & his wife, who have 4 dark black sons that are our ages too & who go to school with us & are sort of like brothers to us. We've all been nude together since our families are nudists & we're usually braless/pantyless when out/at school or nude at each others houses, pools, on vacation, etc. It's been great to have really nice, smart, conservative, dark black guys (they are actually Indian & not African) with long, thick, dark, naked cocks as well as white guys & Asian guys who are friends. Our dad has a nice cock too, as does Doc & we know mom & dad play with Doc & his wife. After we girls got blacked we discovered that mom got blacked at one of her HS senior graduation parties she went to years ago! We also got gangbanged by our black guys & learned that our mom got gangbanged by her black boyfriends in college, so, it's very commonplace already.

We met a couple on the internet a few years ago that were into the same thing we were into. The husband enjoyed watching is wife fucking black men. He knew a graduate assistant for the basketball team at this local university and this guy kept his wife supplied with many young black men. They invited us to spend the weekend with them and we agreed. When we got there they had 5 black guys there that was ready to feed my wife some black meat. My wife had a much better body than the other white slut plus she was a bit younger and as they found out a total submissive black cock slut for them. She was fresh meat to them and they had what she craves which is huge black dick.
The other husband and I took out our camera's and the show was on. My wife was a total slut for those guys she did things that the other woman would not do. She would eat ones ass out while getting fucked in the ass by another black guy. She had a black DICK in each of her holes most of the night. The other couple lived in that town so they had to be discrete but not my wife. She went to sports complex with hardly nothing on with the black guys and almost got arrested by campus police. The police guys fucked her in their car and I had to follow them back to our hotel with my wife riding in the car with them. When we arrived at our hotel she got out with nothing on and cum running out of her ass and pussy. Later on some of her friends showed up and she pleased every one of them. She took them in every hole and when they were through with her they all pissed all over her. When they left she was telling me about what they did to her and how muck she loved being their slut. I asked her if she swallowed any of their piss and she said yes I did. As much as I could and I felt so nasty doing it. Needless to say the other lady got a bit jealous and said she didn't want to be as nasty as my wife was. The wife and I both had a great weekend

We met a couple on the internet a few years ago that were into the same thing we were into. The husband enjoyed watching is wife fucking black men. He knew a graduate assistant for the basketball team at this local university and this guy kept his wife supplied with many young black men. They invited us to spend the weekend with them and we agreed. When we got there they had 5 black guys there that was ready to feed my wife some black meat. My wife had a much better body than the other white slut plus she was a bit younger and as they found out a total submissive black cock slut for them. She was fresh meat to them and they had what she craves which is huge black dick.
The other husband and I took out our camera's and the show was on. My wife was a total slut for those guys she did things that the other woman would not do. She would eat ones ass out while getting fucked in the ass by another black guy. She had a black DICK in each of her holes most of the night. The other couple lived in that town so they had to be discrete but not my wife. She went to sports complex with hardly nothing on with the black guys and almost got arrested by campus police. The police guys fucked her in their car and I had to follow them back to our hotel with my wife riding in the car with them. When we arrived at our hotel she got out with nothing on and cum running out of her ass and pussy. Later on some of her friends showed up and she pleased every one of them. She took them in every hole and when they were through with her they all pissed all over her. When they left she was telling me about what they did to her and how muck she loved being their slut. I asked her if she swallowed any of their piss and she said yes I did. As much as I could and I felt so nasty doing it. Needless to say the other lady got a bit jealous and said she didn't want to be as nasty as my wife was. The wife and I both had a great weekend
Well, where are the pictures??.

I went to a prominent school and due to curiosity, peer pressure and perhaps my looks of a fit, cute, attractive tall white girl, I did get noticed a lot by all white guys and a lot of black athletes in the parties and elsewhere. I had my share of private dating, partying experiences with blk athletes. I have seen it all and Yes, they do get a lot of pretty white girls. I feel the star black athletes select the best looking white girls. They also enjoy being in control and sometimes taking things as far as their wildest fantasies can imagine. I have experienced it first hand as well as seen and heard stories from my friends most of who were extremely attractive and desired girls on the campus.

Last edited:
I am not sure what all I can tell or not tell but with anonymity considering I now have a successful job and career. I dated white guys exclusively but I hooked up with few black athletes in college. I was picky and mostly been with fit black football players. One thing I noticed is almost all of them enjoyed a lot of blowjobs. The first one told me that I had cutest face and prettiest lips and I need to become his c*** sucker. He acted like he was teaching me how to give the longest, sensuous, messiest blowjobs. Least to say, I did become very good at it

Last edited:
My ex and I did an informal survey over a period of several years (back in the 70's and early 80's). We were in the lifestyle and had plenty of opportunity to talk to lots of liberal-minded people so while it wan't a huge survey it was pretty substantial. We were primarily curious about how many of them had experience with interracial sex, how old they were when they first experienced it, what prompted them to try it, if they didn't try it - why not and is it true that "once you go black - you never go back"? In general A LOT of them had experience and those who went to college almost all had tried it in college (and I didn't appear that you had to be a black athlete to score). The females who did not attend college had significantly less experience and it almost appeared as though it was an activity almost directly linked to "opportunity". In fact, of those who had not they almost always told tales about it just never was a factor. They appeared to be always under the supervision of parents/boy friends/friends/etc. Girls who slipped the bonds of home and the control of those external people they grew up with almost all had "experimented". (and this was 40 years ago). My personal experience with females who were not in the lifestyle (but who I had an intimate relationship and shared stories with) echoes this same observation - almost all who went to college had done it and the ones who had not - hardly ever. Just sayin.

interesting and true I think. for me it was only with star athletes. outside some crazy parties and hook-ups with them, I was a normal attractive girl attending classes. funny thing was all the "secret" attention from all sorts of guys who were to afraid to talk but then athletes seemed bold to approach and sometimes persistent. I am brunette though and I find the best looking blonde girls were there defect catch

Last edited:
Not only to they get laid so much that they lose count but, I have witnessed white girls who do their laundry, threir friends' laundry, cook them meals, give them the keys to their car & whatever they want or need!!

Agree. And these were not your average white girls. They were from good families, hard working, motivated and some of the most attractive white girls on the campus

Last edited:
Back