Black College Athletes

hedonist - would love to hear more of these stories!

I will get to it sometime when I feel like it...

Remember, there is the stuff I did first hand or had connection to, the stuff I can 100% confirm yet I did not do and then the rumors in the wind stuff that went on which I can pass forward as I know of/knew it. For any category, there is a lot that is funny (and sexy too in a way) when it is reviewed a decade plus past...

When I feel the need, I will type up recollections concerning some of the wildness of the pre-smartphone college days...

A little old, but Herschel Walker (Georgia), Charles Barkley (Auburn) and former Chicago White Sox 1B/DH Frank Thomas (Auburn) all married white women.
Walker had one of the classic primers on using body weight training alone for fitness... He did mention some basic weight training later on (once he was in the pros he lifted weights- in college he mostly stayed fit with body weight exercises alone. That was and is nearly unheard of) in that book.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0385265042

That is overpriced now (since it is rare) but it is solid. He now fights MMA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker#Mixed_martial_arts_career

I assume the guy she was involved with in the investigation (Trea Golden) is a black guy and if so, it makes me wonder if she would have been fired if he was white.. I personally know a few black guys who went to college on athletic scholarships and while being pursued by coaches and alumni sponsors, they were always shown around the campus by gorgeous white girls (who were students also) and most of them offering sex without a question.. They heard the same thing from all their other friends also, black and white players.. So from what I've heard, it goes on a lot all around the NCAA.

Who thinks the students in question were black(read the rest on the link)?

A married, 26-year-old high school English teacher has been arrested for having sex with two 18-year-old male students and giving them some beer inside her home while her husband was out of town on business.

The teacher, Tiffany Leiseth, was a long-term substitute teacher for the New Brighton Area School District in rural western Pennsylvania, reports Pittsburgh NBC affiliate WPXI.

According to police, Leiseth invited one of the two male high school seniors over to her house in Moon Township, Pa. on the last day of school. She gave him a beer. They had sex.

The very next day, police say, the second student went to her home. There was more sex and some more beer.

Prior to all the excitement, Leiseth had – of course – sent the two students nude photos of herself.

Under Pennsylvania law, Leiseth seems to have jumped the gun on the deadline for teacher-student sex by just a few days. She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/12/h...-banging-them-giving-them-beer/#ixzz37Pjqjenb

Who thinks the students in question were black(read the rest on the link)?

A married, 26-year-old high school English teacher has been arrested for having sex with two 18-year-old male students and giving them some beer inside her home while her husband was out of town on business.

The teacher, Tiffany Leiseth, was a long-term substitute teacher for the New Brighton Area School District in rural western Pennsylvania, reports Pittsburgh NBC affiliate WPXI.

According to police, Leiseth invited one of the two male high school seniors over to her house in Moon Township, Pa. on the last day of school. She gave him a beer. They had sex.

The very next day, police say, the second student went to her home. There was more sex and some more beer.

Prior to all the excitement, Leiseth had – of course – sent the two students nude photos of herself.

Under Pennsylvania law, Leiseth seems to have jumped the gun on the deadline for teacher-student sex by just a few days. She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/12/h...-banging-them-giving-them-beer/#ixzz37Pjqjenb

The links provide no evidence of the race or ethnicity of the students involved, and consistent with sexual assault legal protocols, the identity of the victims isn't disclosed.

According to Wikipedia, New Brighton, PA is 86% white, so just playing the percentages, the two students are likely white.

In any event, this teacher is a prime example of what happens to people who think with their genitalia.

My current wife met her black boyfriend when she was in college she was a tutor for college athletes and he was a football player she also tutored black basketball players too during this time. My wife continues to see her black lover to this day when he comes up this way a few times a year. She hasnt shared all the details but admitted to dating 3-4 blacks that she tutored. From what I seen with this one dating means sucking and fucking was always amazed how easily she sucked my dick and swallowed my cum that question was answered.

Back