Black College Athletes

I am VERY god friends with a former cheerleader of a big school in ohio {that I wont name but just use your head} and one night just her and I and ALOT of wine things came out and she had told me how the school had pushed them to ummmmmmmm show the players scouting and touring the school a really good time. she said that she is not sure how many or if all the girls done it but that the big shots would make comments and threats of sorts if they did not, and she had told me that ALOT of them were black. and she said that she felt bad at times but also had fun a lot of the times too, but when I asked her how many she thought she fucked she just lifted her hands and said I would not even want to count, to this day her and I hold that nights talks to ourself

I am VERY god friends with a former cheerleader of a big school in ohio {that I wont name but just use your head} and one night just her and I and ALOT of wine things came out and she had told me how the school had pushed them to ummmmmmmm show the players scouting and touring the school a really good time. she said that she is not sure how many or if all the girls done it but that the big shots would make comments and threats of sorts if they did not, and she had told me that ALOT of them were black. and she said that she felt bad at times but also had fun a lot of the times too, but when I asked her how many she thought she fucked she just lifted her hands and said I would not even want to count, to this day her and I hold that nights talks to ourself
I'd love to know more about her.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, Kristin mentioned that she had a long term boyfriend during the party. Later that night, I learned that it was her first time with a black guy. She had conservative upbringing and had not thought about being with a black person before college. I am not very sure about how long and how much she continued dating black guys but she definitely went on to be with few known black football players for a while. In fact things went so crazy that the next morning when she got ready to leave, I heard her being intercepted by two of his roommates and taken to their room. I showered and got ready and left late morning and she hadn't still been able to leave and was somewhere with his roommates in their room. I noticed her handbag in the living room. As a tall, gorgeous stunning blonde, once she got in their radar, some of the other well known black players ended up being with her.
What a beautiful story

I played basketball in college and it's when I really got into white women. After games I had girls ask to suck my dick because I played well. Used to just tell females I'd be up to their room later. Me and 3 of my teammates had and orgy with the women's volleyball team. And that was at a junior college my freshmen year.

I played basketball in college and it's when I really got into white women. After games I had girls ask to suck my dick because I played well. Used to just tell females I'd be up to their room later. Me and 3 of my teammates had and orgy with the women's volleyball team. And that was at a junior college my freshmen year.
Please. Tell. More.

Was the volleyball team pretty much black dick only?

Actually the majority of them had never been with a black guy. We were just in the dorm drinking and my teammate started getting his dick sucked. Next thing there was a hand in my pants while I was kissing another female. 4 guys and like 9 females. It was good fun.
Wish I could see a pic of that team.

Back