Black cock white pussy

The two things in life that i would love my wife to try for the first time would be some bbc & her first pussy,iam sure she would love both.

wanabe ... my wife & I prefer 3-somes (both MMF & FFM). Several times when we've arranged an FFM we found out that the girl had an interest in my wife, not me, and my wife is not really into other females. But, we got to know this cute, hot, redhead bartender at our favorite restaurant years ago (she was a student at the college) and my wife knew I thought she was hot so she invited this girl to visit us for a cookout. It couldn't have worked out better, and our *******, who were around 3-5 liked her and she spent hours playing with them.
Anyways, we talked her into staying the night and I had the pleasure of fucking her while my wife sucked on her tits and was kissing her. What was really hot was after I'd fucked her, my wife went down on her and ate her out. They got into a 69 and I started plugging my wife while this girl was eating her, and when I came in my wife, she started eating my wife's pussy and I sat back (still with an erection after cumming twice) and watched them. She visited with us several times, afterwards, until she graduated school. She called us a few times after graduating, and even sent us a Christmas card a few times, but we haven't heard from her now in 5-6 years. But, we still talk about her a lot.

wanabe ... my wife & I prefer 3-somes (both MMF & FFM). Several times when we've arranged an FFM we found out that the girl had an interest in my wife, not me, and my wife is not really into other females. But, we got to know this cute, hot, redhead bartender at our favorite restaurant years ago (she was a student at the college) and my wife knew I thought she was hot so she invited this girl to visit us for a cookout. It couldn't have worked out better, and our *******, who were around 3-5 liked her and she spent hours playing with them.
Anyways, we talked her into staying the night and I had the pleasure of fucking her while my wife sucked on her tits and was kissing her. What was really hot was after I'd fucked her, my wife went down on her and ate her out. They got into a 69 and I started plugging my wife while this girl was eating her, and when I came in my wife, she started eating my wife's pussy and I sat back (still with an erection after cumming twice) and watched them. She visited with us several times, afterwards, until she graduated school. She called us a few times after graduating, and even sent us a Christmas card a few times, but we haven't heard from her now in 5-6 years. But, we still talk about her a lot.
Thats fucking hot.I wish my wife would turn bi,iam sure she would love the taste of another woman.

you must have tipped her really well!

Back