Black cock teasing Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotty

Couple
We are a very straight White couple married forever with teen ******* that love to host or attend parties,etc were wife can act the slut! Loves to be hit on,felt up and dirty dance with hot black guys,and best of all we have our hottest sex later that nite! Frankly jaded husband would love to one nite wait at the bar or maybe take the couch and sneek a peek while the black takes his place! We may be spending some extended time in Fla. Tampa,S. Pete area with older parents and would like hearing from DARK STRAIGHT black men OUR AGE assertive,confident even a little nasty attitude trash mouth dont give a damn about size ,looks or weight

View attachment 8187 View attachment 8188

We are a very straight White couple married forever with teen ******* that love to host or attend parties,etc were wife can act the slut! Loves to be hit on,felt up and dirty dance with hot black guys,and best of all we have our hottest sex later that nite! Frankly jaded husband would love to one nite wait at the bar or maybe take the couch and sneek a peek while the black takes his place! Would love hearing from anyone sharing this interest also any SAFE clubs ,resorts,cruises anywhere catering to these encounters. We are not interested in anyone under thirty into any bi,gay sex any couldn't care less about size,weight,or looks color is the rush blacker the better (smile)

View attachment 8187 View attachment 8188
You are one hot number!! Here is a sample of the cock I have in store for you. email me at lv_jhn@yahoo.com whenever you are ready to partake in a bit of this cream filled chocolateDSCN2261.JPG DSCN2270.JPG IMG_0335(edited).JPG 01-07-10_1305.jpg

Dotty is tough to get. But Im sure itll be worth it once sum1 finally gets there lips on her puss

I wish I was in Cali because I would love to meet and please you. You have a wonder body and a very fuckable ass. If you ever make it to the DC area let me know and I will be more than welling to fulfill your fantasy.

When I do have a woman in bed, she will cums when I am eating her pussy and with my bbc hot and hard to fuck you and made you cum in my mouth. I love hot pussy.

Thank you for that discretion, a man with that condition it is realy hard for him to live with that and to have a good looking woman and not enjoy her like she need to. I am very careful with myself. but yes I do have a high sex appetite you know. and I am only 46. going to the gym and work hard.

At first my concern was that I dont hear from anyone interesting that isnt a zillion miles away! Also non seem to note that I am married to a STRAIGHT man! But now I also seem to attracting a lot of backdoor men must be my choice of pict so attach find another view Still interested? Finally no I visited a kid brother two yrs ago in Paa it was to humid,crowded I didnt relax till the plane got to Salt Lake City home is home but why would anyone ??? Wasn't for me although must admit it does seem all the hot men are back their!

I was not saying I wanted to fuck your ass ... I was saying that I would love to fuck you from behind. You have a very nice ass and I can just envision myself behind you sliding in and out of your sweet pussy. In addition, The front view is just as temping as the back. I am sorry you did not enjoy your last visit to the East Coast but if you were to came to the DC area there are a few guys including myself who would make your next visit very unforgettable. think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back