Black cock teasing Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you baby...no ego here is like YOUR ego...incompatible to this lifestyle. Don't be surprised if you find yourself lonely and without the BBC you CLAIM that you are seeking...
I don't know who told this bitch that the game started and stopped with her, but she got it twisted. It's time to push the ignore button!!!

Bro , i couldnt keep up with the way she was talking, i thought something was wrong with her.
something is wrong with that ignorant bitch, she's on this site talking ******* to bulls who don't put up with, or tolerate that kind of disrespect. the bitch don't want to be seen, or fucked just get her/his rocks off tryin to insult the intelligence, and feelings of real bulls who know better. I'm from a long line of real pimps, and a bitch like that would be dealt with. I say we ignore that piece of *******, and request their removal from this site. no one has time for their brand of *******.

You may be right,or you most probably are right! been in a number of clubs and to be honest all I ever find are responces with some guy idea like your EGO profile avitar! And correct it is not what I am seeking,and a good chance I won't find it here but with candor with a endowment close up and brief message I doubt you will do much better but best of luck to both of us!

What is it, are you an ugly bitch too? you're method of back door insults are very weak, and it would be nice if you would go play in traffic bitch. I told you I would try to be nice, but you ignored the fact that I also said that I would have nothing but negative comments for anything you post, and every time you come fly out your mouth I would have something to say about it. Well here we go!! cut the bullshit or get gone, cuz this is what you can expect every time you post something disrespectful to any bull on this site. I'm from the slap a hoe tribe, and If I could I'd slap you hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back