Black cock teasing Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is real good to have some one as hot as you are, I am looking for a loving and highly sexual woman who can have fun and love to fuck. and you are some very much like.

Silly to speculate from a couple of picts and notes but if you were local you do appear to be the black that could make me his bitch!
Well, I may not be local, but I do travel and will in order to have a good time with that sexxxy body of yours

not goint to sugar coat it you look way to big for comfort! but it is a nice shade for me the rush is color dark coal black rock hard throbbing to the touch that does it for me size is not my thing but it is a nice one!
While it is not my name, I can be Frank...the only way that I can be rock hard throbbing is when you hold and suck me right...so I am good and comfortable with my shade of black and size, and Thank you. You'll find someone you can handle...lol

Hon a zillion folks travel cal every year I have another zillion black men within an hour kinda lookin for that ONE dude thats going to rock my world nearby dark as coal a little attitude without a HORSE COCK just coal black rock hard will know him when he arrives

Good luck, cuz I see how you are responding to bulls who are sending you real love, they want to fuck like you claim you're here for,but from what I can see all you do is say some real fresh ******* out your mouth to someone who is trying to give you what you claim you're on here for. I for one will do you a favor and have no more comments for you, unless they're negative cuz you like to piss people off, and I'm the first one. I will be nice if you are, but so far I aint seen it.

Good luck, cuz I see how you are responding to bulls who are sending you real love, they want to fuck like you claim you're here for,but from what I can see all you do is say some real fresh ******* out your mouth to someone who is trying to give you what you claim you're on here for. I for one will do you a favor and have no more comments for you, unless they're negative cuz you like to piss people off, and I'm the first one. I will be nice if you are, but so far I aint seen it.
You're dead-on point bro..

Bro , i couldnt keep up with the way she was talking, i thought something was wrong with her.

lot of ego's on here and plenty of those willin to stroke them which is fine with me and hope you as well best of luck to your quest

Thank you baby...no ego here is like YOUR ego...incompatible to this lifestyle. Don't be surprised if you find yourself lonely and without the BBC you CLAIM that you are seeking...

well love is somewhat different to different folks but so be it and best of luck to you finding your form of it
I'm not looking for love, I'm looking for a real slut bitch to take this black dick I have for her, every way I want to give it to her. I don't know this to be a looking for love site!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back