Black cock teasing Wife

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by dotty, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dotty

dotty New Member

We are a very straight White couple married forever with teen kids that love to host or attend parties,etc were wife can act the slut! Loves to be hit on,felt up and dirty dance with hot black guys,and best of all we have our hottest sex later that nite! Frankly jaded husband would love to one nite wait at the bar or maybe take the couch and sneek a peek while the black takes his place! We may be spending some extended time in Fla. Tampa,S. Pete area with older parents and would like hearing from DARK STRAIGHT black men OUR AGE assertive,confident even a little nasty attitude trash mouth dont give a damn about size ,looks or weight

View attachment 8187 View attachment 8188

Binnu, vidapaz, Turbosex and 5 others like this.
  2. dickudown

dickudown Active Member Real Person

You are one hot number!! Here is a sample of the cock I have in store for you. email me at lv_jhn@yahoo.com whenever you are ready to partake in a bit of this cream filled chocolate DSCN2261.JPG DSCN2270.JPG IMG_0335(edited).JPG 01-07-10_1305.jpg

vidapaz and tazloveblack like this.
  3. dickudown

I plan on putting it between your thighs baby if you want some, that's not a problem

vidapaz likes this.
  4. Z-man

Z-man New Member Real Person

Nice to finaly see the face :) I rub 1 to ur avatar every night

5. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

She's hot!

dickudown likes this.
  6. Z-man

One day ill get it dotty. Trust me :) its just gonna take me a lil effort

7. dickudown

Well can I get some please?

8. Z-man

With a grown mans dick

9. Z-man

I am local. Im in san jose babe

10. Z-man

Dotty is tough to get. But Im sure itll be worth it once sum1 finally gets there lips on her puss

11. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

I would like to meet that white pussy and introduce my bbc into that white assI love woman who love to have some
    fun.

12. Pete

Pete New Member Real Person

I wish I was in Cali because I would love to meet and please you. You have a wonder body and a very fuckable ass. If you ever make it to the DC area let me know and I will be more than welling to fulfill your fantasy.

13. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

When I do have a woman in bed, she will cums when I am eating her pussy and with my bbc hot and hard to fuck you and made you cum in my mouth. I love hot pussy.

14. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

What is that HBPress mean, So you do not have oral sex with him.

15. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    You must travel some more!

16. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

That is a hot pussy baby my bbc is getting hard and I love to lick you pussy, send some to edross739@hotmail.com
    ;)

17. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    But you were'nt stuck with me!

blackmeat likes this.
  18. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

Thank you for that discretion, a man with that condition it is realy hard for him to live with that and to have a good looking woman and not enjoy her like she need to. I am very careful with myself. but yes I do have a high sex appetite you know. and I am only 46. going to the gym and work hard.

19. Z-man

Love the pic

20. Pete

Pete New Member Real Person

I was not saying I wanted to fuck your ass ... I was saying that I would love to fuck you from behind. You have a very nice ass and I can just envision myself behind you sliding in and out of your sweet pussy. In addition, The front view is just as temping as the back. I am sorry you did not enjoy your last visit to the East Coast but if you were to came to the DC area there are a few guys including myself who would make your next visit very unforgettable. think about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.