Black cock slut

slutforblkinnj

Female
Real Person
My name is Mary. I am the owned slave / slut of SirArchmage1948. I began serving my Master 7 yrs prior to him getting ownership from my then Master whom was his best friend (1/17/92- 5/15/99). I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for over 25 yrs. I am presently living in NJ. As my masters whore/slut/slave I know that my place is to serve him in all ways. Its my duty to make all 3 holes available to whom he says,when he says, and where he says without complaint as agreed. I willingly admit that I am a BLACK COCK SLUT and that my purpose is to please my master as such. That my place is at my masters feet, or on my knees being used for the pleasure of my master. As a SLUT and the property of my master I acknowledge that I am but a hole for the sole purpose of serving ALL men regardless of my wishes as long as it is deemed safe by my master and he orders it. As a SLUT it is an honor to be allowed to serve my master and anyone master wishes me to. I will serve ANYcock master says to and it will be an honor and privledge to do so.
P1000380.JPGP1000372.JPG HPIM1468.JPG

LOL... nope actually it don't. I am not mindless grin. I serve my Dom because I want to not because he forces me to.

Back