Black cock slut syndrome...

Weird Subject but the question is this, since you began your conquest of fucking bbc has it change the way you approach sex? To elaborate i have fucked various races but the taboo one (white women) has been the most interesting due to the fact that they claim their mindset changes around bbc. They were more willing to do acts that they would normally decline doing aka act more slutty around a black guy.

So does fucking a black guy bring out the slut in you and why?

Weird Subject but the question is this, since you began your conquest of fucking bbc has it change the way you approach sex? To elaborate i have fucked various races but the taboo one (white women) has been the most interesting due to the fact that they claim their mindset changes around bbc. They were more willing to do acts that they would normally decline doing aka act more slutty around a black guy.

It definitely does with me! Before I met hubby I only had two boyfriends and waited till I had known them a while before doing anything, and then straight sex with a condom!
Since I've started in this lifestyle I literally done all kinds of sexual things with black guys and experimented sexually! I've done it with guys I've just met and no condoms!
Why is it? Good question! The black guys I have known have just been far more confident sexually and 'forceful' in a good way, convincing me to try new things without making a big deal about it! X

Absolutely! I've always been attracted to strong, dominant, controlling men, something I very rarely found in whites, however, Blacks just naturally seem to have that type of confidence and attitude. I find myself more then willing to do anything and everything a Black Lover wants. His pleasure amplifies my own, so if I can give as good as possible I know I'll get just as much pleasure. Black Lovers make their demands something I want to do no matter how slutty.

Once Pam started fucking other men she exhibited her other side not by letting a man do what he wanted but by doing what she wanted. Yes she fucked lots of guuys bare back and let them cum in her and yes she would do her best to take a cock no matter how big. She could fuck seconds after meeting a new guy and cum for him. She also started going out in a local club with me and picking up young guys. She left with so many different guys with me in tow that I am sure it was common knowledge that she was cucking me. She also became bossy with me when it came to some activity such as cleaning Pam and Tom

"Fucking" anyone including but not limited to a black guy brings out sluttiness in both sexes. When a person "Makes love" with a mate or special person the opinion of the other is very important. Deviant or slutty behavior comes with the risk that the other may see them as a good sex partner but not a great partner in life. Thus, unfortunately, some people have hang ups and their mates pander to that because of the fear of loss. In many cases, the partner may not in fact, have any hang up about the behavior yet, their partner considers it too risky to try it out for fear of a negative reaction which might change their partner's perception about them. The solution is of course, good communication and trust. If these things are not lacking, there is no problem and having sex with a black man would not be such an epiphany. On the other hand, even if the person has trust and communication, if their partner turns out to be the prude they suspected, it's probably not the right person for them to begin with. Everything is a trade off though and there is much more, as we all know, to relationships than sexual compatibility. Hence why this site is so popular.

Wait a minute! Wasn't Macnfries supposed to say all that. I'm sorry, I don't mean to step into his role. My apologies. I'll try to control myself in the future.

Last edited:
Yes fucking a black guy bring out the slut in me and don't ask me why but I really love it and it makes my life much more happier now

Back