Black Cock Slots in your life!

cuckSteveie

Male
Real Person
Post pictures or stories or both of white women in your own life that have become addicted to the powerful ******* that is BIG BLACK COCK! If you have played any part in these womens blocking, or just 100% know she's bbc only or. Women that are on the verge of converting ill start the thread with my shitty lifes bbc queens! My X Amanda, her rookie Raychill, and there bff & my own lil cousin sara all become black owened this summer and I like to thing I played a pretty decent part on there blocking! Well come on B2W.net post what women have been converted to black cock , id bet that 75% of what gets post would never have happened unless B2W was created! !!

AMANDA MY X GF THAT I PERSONALLY HELPED CONVERT TO BBC ONLY!

PhotoGrid_1344040268382.jpg PhotoGrid_1344040329557.jpg

Raychill , amanda's rommie, converted by mandy & sara's help

aviary_1344040538122.jpeg aviary_1344040616410.jpeg

Sara my lil cousin has always had a case of jungle fever she was blacked with out my personal help but personally helped me.convert amanda & raychill

aviary_1344040715373.jpeg aviary_1344040762034.jpeg

Gotta admitte these chicks are just wayyyy to hot to not.by for bbc only! ? I think we can all agree!?

aviary_1344040972655.jpeg

YUm well here is what would call my once weekly hopefully, but more likely once monthly update on my black cock slots. (( BY THE WAY SUPER SORRY AND SUPER EMBARRASSED ABOUT SPELLIG SLUTS * SLOTS ON MY TITLE . FUCKIG AUTO CORRECTION! ITS SO STUPPID AND IS MORE ANTI PRODUCTIVE DAMNIT!

Rachel the shorter blonde, is kinda is / was a lil easy ass slut since she lost her virginity or as long she has been in my life. So she got fucked by a black guy freshman year of college in fall 10. I do remember hear it through my cousin ( whose always been right and talkative with me. ) that rach got fuck by a bbc. And that she loved it. She had a few last white bc's for about 6 months until she got her 1st official black guy bf in like october of 11 and I know she is single and jus gets fucked by what I hear is alot of black dudes so idk I mean she is sexy

Attachments

• 1344034630527.png
    1344034630527.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 100
Well...it is just proving something I thought all along...once they are exposed to it there's little doubt they don't enjoy it...let's put it this way...nobody is looking stressed out or unhappy right?

Back