Black cock parties for White women?

Tammy and another married, white woman friend in the lifestyle have birthdays coming up in the near future. We've rented a hotel suite in Dallas and invited 16 black men. All of the men have played with 1 or both of the women before. We know that some of the men won't be able to make it, but we're hoping we'll have a pretty good turnout. I know Tammy will get her share of spankings. All invitations were sent privately.

sounds a good idea wonder if anyone does it in uk, but should only be our white wives,
gf, s and black men. kinda like swinger clubs in uk for white woman and black guys ,
but hubbies can watch

Early on in our marriage, when we lived in another state, my wife got into attending a few sex toy parties with a bunch of other women ... they were sort of like tupperware parties. A couple of the ladies sponsoring the parties occasionally had a male stripper or two to model the men's stuff and for entertainment. My wife would come home and tell me about them; she would be all sexually charged up, and we'd often have sex almost as soon as she got home. :)

There was a semi regular party being organized in Holland by an organisation only geared towards black men for white women.

As to how successful it was; the website is down and the last party I think was years ago. They tried to keep it alive a view years tho and there were multiple parties.

Right now there's only Black&White parties in swingers clubs in Holland.

I think its disgusting. Why do you need more white women (especially married ones) around to show your devotion to black cock? I think IR sex is so much more personal than that.

Back