black cock is the best? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years, in my personal and professional life I have lived surrounded by the bookish/nerdy type of white men, while the black males I have met were mostly younger gym mates, psychically active and in shape. The contrast can hardy be greater, and it is not just a matter of physique. Feminism and political correctness have emasculated Europeans while blacks still have a masculine/dominant side.

This edge sometimes can be a macho man attitude but very often is a 'benevolent sexism' that can be intoxicating. Aways an underlining sexual tension... I know what they want of me, and they know that I know it.

Most sexual pleasure takes place between the ears not the legs. Organ size is relevant to many women but how well she is fucked is as much a natter of perception as it is of technique. If you believe your bed partner is going to give you intense pleasure that is likely what you will experience

Men think this yes, but for me I don't see the difference really. It is not like a black man's cock is different in any way or has magical powers white men cock's don't have. And the total fallacy that black men are all huge down there is not true at all either. The bottom line is not the size but how the man knows how to use it properly!

Last edited:
Men think this yes, but for me I don't see the difference really. It is not like a black man's cock is different in any way or has magical powers white men cock's don't have. And the total fallacy that black men are all huge down there is not true at all either. The bottom line is not the size but how the man knows how to use it properly!
and all the rest of his body and mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back