black cock in wifes virgin ass

Hi.my name is mike ,my wifes name is jeannie ,she is Italian,she stands 5"5 about 140 lbs with 36DD tits ,black hairand blue eyes.me and jeannie have been married for 12 yrs ,we are both in are early forties with one baby.are sex life is really good I thought,we,ve pretty much done everything except for anal sex,jeannie stated that she did not like it,when we tried it once,I did like it but respected her wishes.anyway my wife works as a bank teller for the local bank in town,and Monday nites is here late night to work late,usually jeannie would come home and we would talk about her day,but the last month or so she has been very tired when she came home from work and refused to talk about it ,also around this time are sex life became almost non factor,when I questioned her about it she said I was over reacting,then two weekends ago we were alone in our house and our baby was at a camping trip ,I thought it would be a good time to have sex with her,when I approached jeannie she stopped me dead in my tracks and said that she had to tell me something,I said ok go ahead,she said that I have a small Dick and it was not easy for her to get off anymore,I agreed with her but said it wasn't,t a problem before .she just closed her eyes and said that she was having an affair with somebody she meet at the bank,I was hearbroken ,but she said that it was more to tell me ,and that I should sturdy myself for what she is going to tell me next ,hurt and confused I said go on,she said that the man was in his late 40,s and worked for the law offices across the street from the bank,and he was single and black.I asked but why and how did this happen,she said that he always flirts and hits on her ,when he comes to the bank, did you tell him your married I asked? She said yes and I also told him that you were not big in the cock department.I screamed but why,she said one nite when she was supposed to work late,he came in and asked her to come with him for drinks and she said ok and they went to some bar for happy hour and they both got alittle buzzed and that's when she told him about me and my small cock and he said you should see mine and jeannie said ok and when he took out his semi hard cock my wife continued to tell me ,that it was the biggest cock she every saw maybe around 10+inches and really wide,and when he ducked her with it she never felt an orgasm like that before and she said she even let him Fuck her add and really enjoyed it .I said now what? She said that she still loves me very much but really is horny for his big black cock ,and that Dave who is the black guy she us fucking also said that we should try swinging with black men with big black cocks,so my wife found this site recently and now we are starting to post on it,she also explained what a cuckhold is to me and that I would like it ,and now I,m starting to see that she is right....posting a picture of my small cock also...

Back