Black Cock *******

Voodoo Labido

Male
From
UK
Is anybody on this site interested in *******? I'm a bit of a lusty kinky black deviant, I've played with ******* in the past with kinks and triggers and was very erotic, a strong intimate D/s dynamic. I was wondering if anybody would be up for chatting on skype, possibly indulging in some racially fetishised ******* for pleasure, or if anybody has tried ******* and would like to chit chat about it. I wanted to make a few ideas and wondered if any might like to collaborate in a sexy brainstorm.

Here's some titilation for what I might like to emulate:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis....0-white-womans-prefer-big-black-cocks-and-you

PM me if you want a skype add.

What a fantastic idea to become a *******-domme.
If you could plant the idea into a wife that she can only cum on black cock.
I guess you could also condition her hubby into a submissive role??

Dom but yes and thankyou. :).

Not only can you do all that but i have done both. Many hubbies fall into a naturally submissive role, albeit in my experience a different one to the women, and they tend to get less of an outlet given the bisexual overtones.

Part of it is based on triggers, big black cock is a good one, part of it is working your way inside someone's head. Part of it just comes out of the natural D/s style relationship.

Is anybody on this site interested in *******? I'm a bit of a lusty kinky black deviant, I've played with ******* in the past with kinks and triggers and was very erotic, a strong intimate D/s dynamic. I was wondering if anybody would be up for chatting on skype, possibly indulging in some racially fetishised ******* for pleasure, or if anybody has tried ******* and would like to chit chat about it. I wanted to make a few ideas and wondered if any might like to collaborate in a sexy brainstorm.

Here's some titilation for what I might like to emulate:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis....0-white-womans-prefer-big-black-cocks-and-you

PM me if you want a skype add.

Back