Black Cock Hypnosis

Is anybody on this site interested in hypnosis? I'm a bit of a lusty kinky black deviant, I've played with hypnosis in the past with kinks and triggers and was very erotic, a strong intimate D/s dynamic. I was wondering if anybody would be up for chatting on skype, possibly indulging in some racially fetishised hypnosis for pleasure, or if anybody has tried hypnosis and would like to chit chat about it. I wanted to make a few ideas and wondered if any might like to collaborate in a sexy brainstorm.

Here's some titilation for what I might like to emulate:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis....0-white-womans-prefer-big-black-cocks-and-you

PM me if you want a skype add.

What a fantastic idea to become a hypno-domme.
If you could plant the idea into a wife that she can only cum on black cock.
I guess you could also condition her hubby into a submissive role??

Dom but yes and thankyou. :).

Not only can you do all that but i have done both. Many hubbies fall into a naturally submissive role, albeit in my experience a different one to the women, and they tend to get less of an outlet given the bisexual overtones.

Part of it is based on triggers, big black cock is a good one, part of it is working your way inside someone's head. Part of it just comes out of the natural D/s style relationship.

Is anybody on this site interested in hypnosis? I'm a bit of a lusty kinky black deviant, I've played with hypnosis in the past with kinks and triggers and was very erotic, a strong intimate D/s dynamic. I was wondering if anybody would be up for chatting on skype, possibly indulging in some racially fetishised hypnosis for pleasure, or if anybody has tried hypnosis and would like to chit chat about it. I wanted to make a few ideas and wondered if any might like to collaborate in a sexy brainstorm.

Here's some titilation for what I might like to emulate:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis....0-white-womans-prefer-big-black-cocks-and-you

PM me if you want a skype add.