Black Cock Hypnosis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Voodoo Labido, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Voodoo Labido

Voodoo Labido Member

UK
    Is anybody on this site interested in hypnosis? I'm a bit of a lusty kinky black deviant, I've played with hypnosis in the past with kinks and triggers and was very erotic, a strong intimate D/s dynamic. I was wondering if anybody would be up for chatting on skype, possibly indulging in some racially fetishised hypnosis for pleasure, or if anybody has tried hypnosis and would like to chit chat about it. I wanted to make a few ideas and wondered if any might like to collaborate in a sexy brainstorm.

Here's some titilation for what I might like to emulate:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis....0-white-womans-prefer-big-black-cocks-and-you

PM me if you want a skype add.

2. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

What a fantastic idea to become a hypno-domme.
    If you could plant the idea into a wife that she can only cum on black cock.
    I guess you could also condition her hubby into a submissive role??

chelsisorosberg likes this.
  3. Voodoo Labido

Voodoo Labido Member

UK
    Dom but yes and thankyou. :).

Not only can you do all that but i have done both. Many hubbies fall into a naturally submissive role, albeit in my experience a different one to the women, and they tend to get less of an outlet given the bisexual overtones.

4. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

Can you do hypnosis then?

Dad With 2 Angels likes this.
  5. phatbootywife

phatbootywife Member

US
    How do you do the hypnosis

6. Voodoo Labido

Voodoo Labido Member

UK
    Part of it is based on triggers, big black cock is a good one, part of it is working your way inside someone's head. Part of it just comes out of the natural D/s style relationship.

7. phatbootywife

phatbootywife Member

US
    So your telling me you can talk to my wife on the phone and hypnotize her to only loving black cock?

8. Voodoo Labido

Voodoo Labido Member

UK
    Well that depends on your wife and how open she is to it. You can be extremely convincing over time if you tap into her desires and needs. If she's some extremely sexually repressed convservative woman, it's a shit load harder than if she is already wild. But it can be done.

9. Jimbo426

Jimbo426 New Member

10. Jimbo426

Jimbo426 New Member

I would love to be able to get Gf doing Blk cock on demand without her asking Totally yes !!!