Black cock agreement for the white ladies

Nobby

Male
Gold Member
Similar to the rules for black cock sluts, I want all the white ladies here to sign it: ;)

Here is the personal agreement:

I, XXXXXX, agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

1. I will fuck delicious, beautiful, Black Cocks as often as possible from now on.

2. I will NOT suck or fuck white dickies from now on. I WILL swallow cum from sucking Black Cocks.

3. I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for another LEGITMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings

4. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females (“white” includes Asian, Hispanic, etc.) to go Black. This includes any sisters, friends, daughters, women I just met, workmates, schoolmates, etc.

5. I will be nude in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be totally nude when in the presence of Black Males at their homes or apartments.

6. I will keep my cunt cleanly and smoothly shaved at all times (no hair whatsoever), and I will use lotions and powders to help ensure I am always fragrant and fresh.

7. I will use only graphic words such as “fuck” (not “sex” or “making love” ), “cunt” (not “vagina” or “pussy”), “cock” (when describing Black Cocks). White penises should be described as “dicks” or “dickies” or “pee-pees” or “wee-wees,” and other such terms), “asshole” (not "anus" or "butt," such as when saying “Fuck my asshole.”) These are examples only. Such graphic terms should be used at all times rather than the mild terms.

8. Any bikini that I must wear, such as to a party or public pool were total nudity is not permissible, MUST be extremely brief and revealing. Very sheer G-strings are the best.

9. I will do my best to inform other white females of "blacktowhite.net" and encourage them to visit the website to read, see the pictures, learn and chat.

10. I will do my best to have other white females sign an agreement similar to this one.

11. I will inform any Black Male I suck or fuck that I have signed this Black Cock Agreement and will present him with a copy on demand.

12. I will suck and fuck Black Males eagerly and will enthusiastically service my partner's Black Friends, school mates or business associates as directed.

13. None of the above indicates that I will engage in any activity that my be illegal in my area.

Signed: XXXXXX. / Date: XX.XX.2011.

I think #4 is most important. So many lovely whitegirls want black cock but hesitate to do it the first time. It's great for theem to have a close gf or sister that can give her encouragement to fuck black guys and assure them that once they experience bbc they wont have any interest in white dick

I, Michaela Smith , agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

1. I will fuck delicious, beautiful, Black Cocks as often as possible from now on.

2. I will NOT suck or fuck white dickies from now on. I WILL swallow cum from sucking Black Cocks.

3. I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for another LEGITMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings

4. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females (“white” includes Asian, Hispanic, etc.) to go Black. This includes any sisters, friends, daughters, women I just met, workmates, schoolmates, etc.

5. I will be nude except for sheer nylon stockings suspender belt and unfeasably high heels in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be dressed as described above when in the presence of Black Males at their homes or apartments.

6. I will keep my cunt cleanly and smoothly shaved at all times (no hair whatsoever), and I will use lotions and powders to help ensure I am always fragrant and fresh.

7. I will use only graphic words such as “fuck” (not “sex” or “making love” ), “cunt” (not “vagina” or “pussy”), “cock” (when describing Black Cocks). White penises should be described as “dicks” or “dickies” or “pee-pees” or “wee-wees,” and other such terms), “asshole” (not "anus" or "butt," such as when saying “Fuck my asshole.”) These are examples only. Such graphic terms should be used at all times rather than the mild terms.

8. Any bikini that I must wear, such as to a party or public pool were total nudity is not permissible, MUST be extremely brief and revealing. Very sheer G-strings are the best.

9. I will do my best to inform other white females of "blacktowhite.net" and encourage them to visit the website to read, see the pictures, learn and chat.

10. I will do my best to have other white females sign an agreement similar to this one.

11. I will inform any Black Male I suck or fuck that I have signed this Black Cock Agreement and will present him with a copy on demand.

12. I will suck and fuck Black Males eagerly and will enthusiastically service my partner's Black Friends, school mates or business associates as directed.

13. None of the above indicates that I will engage in any activity that my be illegal in my area.

Signed: Mich / Date: 14/09/2012

I, kelly , agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

5. I will be nude except for sheer nylon stockings suspender belt and unfeasably high heels in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be dressed as described above when in the presence of Black Males at their homes or apartments.

Signed: kelly / Date: 01/10/2012

I,jessica , agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

Signed: jessica / Date: 12/11/2012

I, Mona, agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

5. I will be nude in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be totally nude when in the presence of Black Males at their homes or apartments.

Signed: Mona. / Date: 11.15.2012.
mona you have all my respect

I, Mona, agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

Signed: Mona. / Date: 11.15.2012.

Sign it with me, slut!

Back