Black bulls and white ladies: Have you ever been at such a party ?

Yes, we have been to many IR themed swingers parties. Its all great fun. We have been to parties where the wives are auctioned off, fantasy weddings, commitment ceremonies, and of course bull pen parties

Black bulls and white ladies: Have you ever been at such a party ?View attachment 112924
We have attended one such party so far that my husband actually scheduled and coordinated. We had three white wives and the three husbands, and we have eight black men attend. I ended up having sex with six of the eight black men and all three husbands that night for a total of nine men.

Yes, we have been to many IR themed swingers parties. Its all great fun. We have been to parties where the wives are auctioned off, fantasy weddings, commitment ceremonies, and of course bull pen parties

Not sure if I've heard of a bull pen party before.. Would you care to tell me about them.. And if you'd prefer telling me this private, I'd love to hear about them. Maybe give us some ideas for our own private parties.. lol

We have a couple mandingo parties per month available in our area. So far she's been to 3 parties. The first one was the VIP (STD tested) membership and she took 5 or 6 guys bare. The next party was a regular party where she took 7 protected. The owner of the events, (we think) offers private parties for VIP members, we're thinking of setting up a 10 - 12 guy private party for her sometime in Dec. We've kind of been out of it for the last 6 months due to professional obligations and some health issues, but we're back in the game now.

Between that and swingers clubs, we've been to so many group sex parties we can't even count anymore. We haven't done the swinger thing in years since we're not interested in the B.S. social dance and endless booze that's involved in that scene here, but the mandingo parties have been amazing for us. We highly recommend them for anyone in this lifestyle.

Never been to a swinger/group sex party. Not my thing probably. But I have been to a Kizomba dance party with almost exclusively black men and white women. It felt strange but was definitely an interesting experience. I'm not sure if that counts to be mentioned in this thread :)

Never been to a swinger/group sex party. Not my thing probably. But I have been to a Kizomba dance party with almost exclusively black men and white women. It felt strange but was definitely an interesting experience. I'm not sure if that counts to be mentioned in this thread :)
And did all those white girls have a big black dick in them at the end of the night?

As I said earlier we have a get together with most of the group usually once a year maybe more occasionally. A group dynamic is more complicated than a couple or a manage a trois. Everyone has the right to say "No Thanks" however when you go to a group encounter no one is expecting to hear "No Thanks" very much. The object is to fuck yourself and everyone else senseless. Group encounters have to include everyone. At nearly any encounter there is a least one woman that is centerfold material or has a reputation as a skill partner that every male wants to fuck. There will also be a bull that women find attractive or is known be to skilled with his cock and/or tongue. There will also be a majority that aren't centerfolds, maybe aren't highly skilled fuckers, or have a few extra pounds around the middle. These men and women needs to be included also. I can't think of anything more humiliating that someone going to a group sex encounter and ending up a spectator.

Well ladies stop your fantasies and this BBC will make them all come true So what are you waiting for you know what you want and need and if your not getting it then 11" of throbbing pleasure awaits to pleasure your pussy and so much more

We have a couple mandingo parties per month available in our area. So far she's been to 3 parties. The first one was the VIP (STD tested) membership and she took 5 or 6 guys bare. The next party was a regular party where she took 7 protected. The owner of the events, (we think) offers private parties for VIP members, we're thinking of setting up a 10 - 12 guy private party for her sometime in Dec. We've kind of been out of it for the last 6 months due to professional obligations and some health issues, but we're back in the game now.

Between that and swingers clubs, we've been to so many group sex parties we can't even count anymore. We haven't done the swinger thing in years since we're not interested in the B.S. social dance and endless booze that's involved in that scene here, but the mandingo parties have been amazing for us. We highly recommend them for anyone in this lifestyle.
Hot

Back