black bull looking

hello im glad i joined this page im looking for white mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, aunts, grannies who like the black dick. well mannered bull looking to enjoy and bring pleasure to the white females and do what hubby cant do i will make you squirt and scream in pleasure we can meet at a nice hotel or at your place i also enjoy drinking some wine with my female companion takimg her to dinner or movies maybe dancing or where you like the most. i am 6.3 ft 220 lbs nice 12 in tool pls contacto me if you like my profile thank you

hello im glad i joined this page im looking for white mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, aunts, grannies who like the black dick. well mannered bull looking to enjoy and bring pleasure to the white females and do what hubby cant do i will make you squirt and scream in pleasure we can meet at a nice hotel or at your place i also enjoy drinking some wine with my female companion takimg her to dinner or movies maybe dancing or where you like the most. i am 6.3 ft 220 lbs nice 12 in tool pls contacto me if you like my profile thank you

nice pic on your avatar...any more?

Back