BLACK BULL CAR MAGNETS

Honestly I am not sure if that would be clear enough for me.. bull on the back of the car hmm..

It could, but those symbols are becoming internationally known more and more. That, along with the ladies jewelry and temp tattoos, send a clear signal that you're an "interracial player". It definitely would start a lot more conversations and make you more approachable. Have you seen the neat earrings and necklaces? (see below)

I like the idea, in general, but puttng magnets on a car create condensation under the magnets, causing rust to start under the paint where they're attached. You need to take them off each time, rather than leaving them on the car. Car paint job ... very expensive these days. I'd prefer window decals, which are also available, I think.

cuck_jewelry-QspadesNecklace.jpg cuck_Jewelry-BBC2.jpg cuck_jewelry-BBC.jpg cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-necklaceSexPreference.jpg

It could, but those symbols are becoming internationally known more and more. That, along with the ladies jewelry and temp tattoos, send a clear signal that you're an "interracial player". It definitely would start a lot more conversations and make you more approachable. Have you seen the neat earrings and necklaces? (see below)

I like the idea, in general, but puttng magnets on a car create condensation under the magnets, causing rust to start under the paint where they're attached. You need to take them off each time, rather than leaving them on the car. Car paint job ... very expensive these days. I'd prefer window decals, which are also available, I think.

View attachment 477929 View attachment 477928 View attachment 477927 View attachment 477932 View attachment 477931
yeah the window decals would be better and not mess up paint jobs. I thought of mags because they can be put on and removed whenever, but decals work for me lol

View attachment 477929 View attachment 477928 View attachment 477927 View attachment 477932 View attachment 477931

I like the concept. For the best part of a year I have been wearing a Bull necklace. Although because it is now winter in London it is now only visible when I have already met a couple.
photo-ffadult-i-r50-s1-189019524_19973.101366167.superphoto.gif.jpg

Would the one I wear draw your attention? ;-)

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-i-r50-s1-189019524_19973.100094169.1.main.gif.jpg
    photo-ffadult-i-r50-s1-189019524_19973.100094169.1.main.gif.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 27
Back