Bicurious UK Bull: Isn't it time I met your wife/girlfriend?

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi I am a professional black male based in London. Have been swinging on an off for years and discovered the world of cuckolding just over a year ago. It is a path I relish with enthusiasm and I am hoping to meet couples who like me enjoy the mental aspects of cuckolding as well as the physical ;-)

Attachments

• 189019524_19973.1682039.18555277.superphoto.jpg
    189019524_19973.1682039.18555277.superphoto.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 87
JUST GAVE THIS THREAD A NEW TITLE WITH THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:

As much as I have enjoyed passing the time with cuckolds in the past. Bearing in mind how long I think this lock down is likely to last the best way forward that works for me at the moment is to pay closer attention to the type of cuckold couple that I am most likely to actually meet in person when this is all over.

So with the above in mind if what I say next chimes with you I'd love to hear from you.

Once you have got to know a bit about me either by chatting with me a couple of times and/or read one or two of my blogs can you say yes to the following?

a) Do you live within an hours drive of West London?

b) If you are the cuckold are you willing/able to tell your wife about me?

c) If you are the cuckold are you willing/able to introduce your wife/girlfriend to me so that I can get to know her too?

d) If you are the cuckold are you willing/able to *verify beyond doubt that your wife is in principle genuinely interested in meeting other men?

If you can answer yes to the above and we all feel that spark I will respect that leap of faith by taking the time to get to know you BOTH so that when this all ends the cerebral, physical lust filled adventure we go on together will feel worth the oh so agonizing wait.

*Verification methods
Phone chat with your partner present
Webcam chat (don't worry clothes would be on)
Send me a picture with your partner holding something up with my name on it

Back