Black Bull Age Preference

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Some couples prefer a bull who's more older as some of such couples tend to be between their late-forties to mid-fifties, whereas others prefer a more young bull, though someone that's far experienced, between mid-twenties to late-thirties.

Is this a concious decision that most cuckold couples make whenever choosing a black lover for the wife, or has age got nothing to do with it, merely what the brother's packing?

Some couples prefer a bull who's more older as some of such couples tend to be between their late-forties to mid-fifties, whereas others prefer a more young bull, though someone that's far experienced, between mid-twenties to late-thirties.

Is this a concious decision that most cuckold couples make whenever choosing a black lover for the wife, or has age got nothing to do with it, merely what the brother's packing?
First encounter was with 2 younger guys- mid twenties and they were packing, the other times they have ranged early to late thirties

lol i tell u now those monster cocks would seriously HURT BAD are there any ladies that support me??? any??? lol fark lol

10 was her longest, and she couldnt get that in her, but 8.5 and thick had her climbing the walls in exctasy :blackheart:

Reason why I asked this is cos a month ago, I met a couple who wanted a lover for the wife, but the hubby kept emphasizing on how old I was. When I told him, he said he wanted someone much older.

Neither.
Mistress is attracted to men of various ages, races, etc.
It's the man himself, the way he looks, moves, speaks and so forth. If she thinks he's hot, he's hot. Doesn't matter how old he is, or how hung or whatever, he's hot or he's not.

will

Neither.
Mistress is attracted to men of various ages, races, etc.
It's the man himself, the way he looks, moves, speaks and so forth. If she thinks he's hot, he's hot. Doesn't matter how old he is, or how hung or whatever, he's hot or he's not.
will

Yeah, I like the sound of that. Always good when the woman's adventurous with her type of men.

We have had luck with older BBC ...her first was 48 I think. She does not want too young...afraid they'll fall in love. She does not need another husband, just a fuck buddy.

most women prefer older men because its no strings attached , plus they dont catch feelings like them young cats ,older men know how to grease that monkey up right unless you want that young cat to beat that ass 24/7... beware once that young cat gets what he wants , he think he owns the pussy.....

most women prefer older men because its no strings attached , plus they dont catch feelings like them young cats ,older men know how to grease that monkey up right unless you want that young cat to beat that ass 24/7... beware once that young cat gets what he wants , he think he owns the pussy.....

.Why catch feelings when you have plenty of years to be with plenty of women and grease that monkey up as you put it. But really like everybody says its all bout what the ladies want right.

Back