black breeding

My name is Paula and i am a 33 year old female, I live in England About 3 years i got into the black on white lifestyle. I get turned on by getting white females to go black and ending up with pregnancy and black babies, So far there are 14 of my friends with black babies including 2 of my sisters with 7 pregnant again and at various stages of pregnancy. All the husbands of the 14 have stayed in the marriages/relationships with the exception of only 1 who could not accept it and got divorced. we are all great friends and although we are known as the clan we don,t live in a commune but live our lives separately and meet up now and again for drinks and fun. It does,nt happen overnight and can take sometime but i personally love the end result when the husband is told that she is pregnant and carrying a black baby. I do have to council the husband to accept things and so far only 1 has left and got divorced. You could say i am a bitch and i do probably carry a mean streak in my genes as i get great satisfaction seeing the husbands face when he realizes he will pay for everything for the babies up keep and rear it as his own. I suppose i could excuse myself and say its also my genes and put it down to nature making me like this at birth ..same as the husbands/partners So that,s it I welcome you views and comments Pauls P,S. i will put up a photo later will see how we go on first

When I get home I will send you 3 video clips of me. If you like, show them to your girl friends! FYI I did 20 years in the Air *******. 7 in Italy and Germany. You know I was using my Black tool often on then fine women. Came close to getting one pregnant!

Attachments

• IMG-1.jpg
    IMG-1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 58
Keep going Mellowm Your heading in the right direction and you must make it one of your goals to get a white female pregnant there is nothing finer than to see that lovely white belly swell with the black seed doing its job and the creation of a beautiful black baby. There are husbands out there who want such a thing to happen and will totally accept and pay for all of the babies needs and up keep freeing you from all commitments and payments. So get things started Paula

My name is Paula and i am a 33 year old female, I live in England About 3 years i got into the black on white lifestyle. I get turned on by getting white females to go black and ending up with pregnancy and black babies, So far there are 14 of my friends with black babies including 2 of my sisters with 7 pregnant again and at various stages of pregnancy. All the husbands of the 14 have stayed in the marriages/relationships with the exception of only 1 who could not accept it and got divorced. we are all great friends and although we are known as the clan we don,t live in a commune but live our lives separately and meet up now and again for drinks and fun. It does,nt happen overnight and can take sometime but i personally love the end result when the husband is told that she is pregnant and carrying a black baby. I do have to council the husband to accept things and so far only 1 has left and got divorced. You could say i am a bitch and i do probably carry a mean streak in my genes as i get great satisfaction seeing the husbands face when he realizes he will pay for everything for the babies up keep and rear it as his own. I suppose i could excuse myself and say its also my genes and put it down to nature making me like this at birth ..same as the husbands/partners So that,s it I welcome you views and comments Pauls P,S. i will put up a photo later will see how we go on first

Wonderful thing that your clan has going in the UK. From my perspective all you ladies would be a lot closer if you developed lesbian affections for each other too. If I was the bull that owned you all I'd greatly encourage it. Keep up the good work!

Keep going Mellowm Your heading in the right direction and you must make it one of your goals to get a white female pregnant there is nothing finer than to see that lovely white belly swell with the black seed doing its job and the creation of a beautiful black baby. There are husbands out there who want such a thing to happen and will totally accept and pay for all of the babies needs and up keep freeing you from all commitments and payments. So get things started Paula

Nice thought. There should be a thread on this site with contacts of rich white cucked guys willing to support a white woman with her black man where they get a very generous allowances from him so they don't need to work. Just stay home and fuck and breed and all expenses are paid by him and other rich cucked white guys. Know of any that would get that started immediately for real?

Hello again.....There are white guys out there who will adore being in a situation where they are made pay for their wife,/partner sins [ ie committing adultery out side their marriage ]....its deep rooted and is in their Genes and no matter how they try to suppress its impossible to do.........Gratification for them is in the knowledge that their partner is been seen to sexually and the seed they are getting is of a superior quality and their white cum is useless. You should not be surprised to find these guys are out there ....there are some even on here......the one thing holding most of them back is the fear of losing their partner....they can,t do it....they need someone [ preferably black ] to do it and therefore you have to create a situation where all are at ease with things. So my advice to you is go seek these guys out and ask for payment to fuck their wives you could even try on here to start with. You may be surprised at what you turn up in your quest Paula

Nice to know there are not only white guys that want their women with black men but would also pay to have it happen. It'd be nice to know who these white guys are.

Back