How many Black Children vs White children

• 1 black 1 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

• 1 Black 0 white

• 2 Black 1 white

• 3 Black 1 white

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ive had 3 white babies and Ive been pregnant with 2 black babies but lost them both!My ******* was miscarried and my ******* was stillborn.My boyfriend and I are still trying to give me a black baby.I also attend breeding parties,alot of guys are trying to knock me up and put a black baby in my belly.Im happy to let them keep trying as my white hubby looks on.

well i've been black bred only the once by my ex partner, it was a total accident but I had him. Hubby raised him as his own since he was 9 months old. Since then I've had another ******* with my husband and he/we treat them both exactly the same. still unsure whether i would let a guy i meet intentionally knock me up ;)

I do whatever they want and they always want to get the married white girl pregnant!Alot of black guys are steady nailing my white pussy trying to knock me up,Im such a little whore lol quite a few of them are married but they want me to have their baby so I take their seed in me.

well i've been black bred only the once by my ex partner, it was a total accident but I had him. Hubby raised him as his own since he was 9 months old. Since then I've had another ******* with my husband and he/we treat them both exactly the same. still unsure whether i would let a guy i meet intentionally knock me up ;)
let a white guy preg you then

We have a baby together and the wife is now pregnant again. This time, the baby could be either white or black. We won't know until it arrives, because she has had both mine and a few loads of black seed pumped into her lately ;)

Either way is fine for us, really.

Back