Black Boss

M

mwf4blk69

My first time having BBC was actually with a co worker that kept flirting with me at work and after work happy hours. We had to keep it quiet at work but i always fantasized that if he was my Boss instead and everyone we worked with knew.

Im wondering if anyone has similar fantasy or story about working for a BBC boss and what its like in the office do people know or do you keep it to after hours? Does the boss have you meet the clients after hours to make sure that contract or sale goes through?

Heather

My first time having BBC was actually with a co worker that kept flirting with me at work and after work happy hours. We had to keep it quiet at work but i always fantasized that if he was my Boss instead and everyone we worked with knew.

Im wondering if anyone has similar fantasy or story about working for a BBC boss and what its like in the office do people know or do you keep it to after hours? Does the boss have you meet the clients after hours to make sure that contract or sale goes through?

Heather
I would love the scenario where I was working for a single or married white or European female boss where I will enjoy her when her time permits, especially during happy hours.

Back