Black Boss hiring in FL

SEFLblkdom

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Experienced Black Master, business owner and President of FL FL League of Black Dominants looking for a submissive cuckold couple or female in SE FL or interested in relocating here AND live the lifestyle AND work for your Master.

This is an opportunity to work for a Black boss while serving in the lifestyle.

Salary negotiable.

E-mail Me if interested in more information.

Hi. That sounds interesting. Your the president of FL League of Black Dominants? You have my attention now for sure.

We are seeking a well endowed, Dom black Bull to take ownership of my Asian wife, long term. A heavy cummer Bull interested in owning a cuckolds wife. We are open to a potential full or part time live in. Or a situation where the Bull gets a key, space in the bedroom closet, and a drawer or two. Stays with us overnight or a few days at a time. The wife can also be taken on travel with the Bull, business or pleasure.

We are located in eh San Francisco area but affluent and can travel fluidly.

Can we chat?

well that certainly is an interesting twist. i would have to think about that, but maybe.

are you also interested in discussing the wife?

Experienced Black Master, business owner and President of FL FL League of Black Dominants looking for a submissive cuckold couple or female in SE FL or interested in relocating here AND live the lifestyle AND work for your Master.

This is an opportunity to work for a Black boss while serving in the lifestyle.

Salary negotiable.

E-mail Me if interested in more information.
Still hiring

A lot Black Bosses wish they could pull this off, I know its damn hard to find a good submissive female employee who can do both the job and the extras I wish you luck.. I know i have been looking for a while, it is not easy

Back