Black biker week in Myrtle Beach question

Beachescouple

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are thinking about driving up for it next time. Can some couples that have gone tell us what you thought of it. It sounds great BUT then you see crap on the news and reality is, you want to be able to go out and play safe. Daytona has got pretty crazy the last few years too. Not sure if it's younger people or the climate we are living in. Thanks for any tips or feedback about it.

you probably sit back and watch then pick some folks, talk to them and see if they got anything going on in their lives.people with stuff to lose like a professional will not get stupid. the younger guys i would be real careful with they do dumb stuff with cameras and social media

you probably sit back and watch then pick some folks, talk to them and see if they got anything going on in their lives.people with stuff to lose like a professional will not get stupid. the younger guys i would be real careful with they do dumb stuff with cameras and social media
You are correct there with young ones. She likes them older 40+ anyway and very very rarely do anything in public. I am also the only one that records if everyone is cool with it

Our niece lives in North Myrtle Beach, we were visiting her two years ago over Memorial day weekend. Didn't realize it was Blk bike week until we went to Broadway at the Beach and noticed everyone was blk and on bikes. Veronika told me let's get a ******* maybe meet a couple and smiled, when we walked into a bar saw a few other white couples, then heard someone yell Ken, Veronika turned to see who it was, our former neighbor in Maryland. Rick had tried to hit on Veronika many times but we didn't play close to home. He came over shook hands and hugged Veronika,saw hands cup her ass as he kissed her, went to his table where there were four more bikers with Rick, he introduced us and told them this is the hot honey that lived next door and gave me many hard ons. We sat, Veronika between me and Rick could see other guys starring at her tits, she had worn a low cut mini dress with high heeled sandals, as she sat her skirt rode up really high and she couldn't pull it down. When drinks came saw Rick lay his hand on her bare thigh and start stroking her leg, getting higher every few minutes. After several beers, Rick suggested moving to his room at motel, he had managed to get his hand up her leg to her pussy and had fingers inside thong, Veronika was all for it as she had wanted to fuck Rick when we lived next door. We left Chuck and Ducks and went to his motel, Rick told Veronika to spread those hot legs over the pussy pad and ride with me, when she was straddling his bike her skirt was almost to her waist and her bare ass cheeks were in full view. I followed the five bikes to motel in car, by the time I parked they were in room and as I walked in saw Veronika had already lost her dress and was sitting on Ricks lap in just thong and Sandels. He looked at me asked if I was cool with what was about to happen , smiled got a beer looked at one biker told him that's my chair asked me why's that, I said it has best view of the beds and it's my wife you all are going to fuck, he moved lol. Looked at Rick and Veronika, they were in a deep wet kiss Rick had one hand on her pussy, other hand cupping a tit, after some spit swapping and tongue sucking Rick told her time to get your ass working slid her off his lap to her knees got his dick out and pulled her head to it, she started sucking it,licking balls. After several minutes where other four stripped, Rick got her up pushed her on bed ,took her ankles and spread her legs moved between them, told her guide his dick in her cunt. Once they were fucking hard, another guy got by her head fed her dick to suck.
This is getting long so Ill get to point, at some point a knock out ******* was slipped into my beer, having had several worked quick, and I ******* , that's when door between rooms opened and more blk guys came into room, Veronika lost track of number of blk cocks the she sucked, fucked and went up her ass. When I woke up she was still on bed with Ricks dick up her ass both asleep saw bruises on her legs,tits ass, pussy and arms, dried cum everywhere, especially her face. My point being a small party with someone you know can turn into a large gang bang when it's a white wife being fucked and willing to fuck and motel doors are left open.

Back